Post-Game Talk: Kill It With Fire Leafs Win 5-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
why in the wide world of sports would you think I'd enjoy watching the Canadiens beat the Leafs, or why I would enjoy watching CryBaby Paddy Roy making saves not to mention bring back the horrible memories of the only time I saw the Leafs play in the forum?

Easy. All the Koho goalie products on glorious display...

Cpt Maple Leaf

Jul 19, 2009
Arguably the most boring game of the year but another good win.

hope gallagher is back when we face the crabs on Wednesday, wanna see how we look against our 1st round playoff opponent at full strength
Broken thumb, he is cooked.

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
not sure what it was but I used to love that bit when I was a kid, I used to be able to do Frankie really well, my brother would be "Joe the bartender" and I'd do Frankie
upload_2021-4-5_21-53-48.jpeg

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
not sure what it was but I used to love that bit when I was a kid, I used to be able to do Frankie really well, my brother would be "Joe the bartender" and I'd do Frankie
Great characters
Gleason was underrated actor
He was incredible in the Hustler and who didn’t like his larger than life personality
Cool dude
Street kid that made it big !

Reactions: therealkoho

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Do the leafs have the Balls to bench Joe Thornton? If they were to acquire a Forward?

The man is just a waste in the bottom 6 if he plays every night. Keep him as a depth piece.
Of course they would bench him if it is best for the team.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
Arguably the most boring game of the year but another good win.

hope gallagher is back when we face the crabs on Wednesday, wanna see how we look against our 1st round playoff opponent at full strength

Mtl will finish 2nd.

And Gallagher is out for weeks.

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
Lucic crying to Skilliter that he wasn't doing enough to help the Flames season not get flushed down the toilet was the highlight for me.

What that big stupid ape was complaining about is beyond me. after the gift he got on the non-call leading to the goal he should have been very very quiet the rest of the night.

Reactions: mix1home

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa
What that big stupid ape was complaining about is beyond me. after the gift he got on the non-call leading to the goal he should have been very very quiet the rest of the night.

Probably just trying to score points with coach Boomer.

Obo

Nov 20, 2019
why in the wide world of sports would you think I'd enjoy watching the Canadiens beat the Leafs, or why I would enjoy watching CryBaby Paddy Roy making saves not to mention bring back the horrible memories of the only time I saw the Leafs play in the forum?
There's a coincidence. That's also the only time I saw the Leafs play in the forum. At least the atmosphere was great, even if the result wasn't.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Bogo is the bottom pair Dman that Leafs needed over the past few seasons.
Campbell always give the Leafs a chance to win.
AM and JT are rolling.
Willie is great. Really love how he took the Dman and his stick out of play and crest room for AM to shoot, not to mention he would be right there for the rebound.

Jmo89

Mar 21, 2010
I want to enjoy the win but the corrupt officiating really tarnishes the product for me. Not sure how the league can hope to grow the game with this amateur nonsense.

Aren't you excited to have Skeleter in the playoffs?

Leaf4Life79

Jun 30, 2018
St. Thomas, ON
As a fan of more than 40 years it pains me to have to write this email.
I have never, before this season, felt compelled to lodge a complaint about an NHL official. This referee is embarrassing the league and the game I love.
There have been numerous occurrences of blatant incompetentence in games officiated by Mr. Skilliter. Tonight's game in Calgary is just the latest in an embarrassing display of incompetence at the hand of a referee who has no business working in the best hockey league in the world.
I hope his superiors sit down with him and review the dangerous Lucic slew-foot on T.J. Brodie. His non-call on the play - combined with his (before tonight) abysmal record of 1-13 Maple Leafs losses in games he officiates warrants an investigation.
It is simply not possible for this to occur by chance. The numbers don't add up.
Disgusted by this referee tonight. Actually he has made a mockery of the game all year.
Enough is enough.
Sincerely

Well said, sir! Well said! .... you echo my thoughts exactly .. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! If you guys are REAL Leaf fans, you will write the League like I did tonight as well! Lets get this clown the f*** out of here! Go Leafs Go!!!

Le Cobra

Rent A Goalie
Nov 11, 2015
Toronto The Good
I wrote the league tonight with regards to Graham Skilliter and his corruption, also made a post on facebook's Leaf page asking others to write in as well... Please guys, lets report this guy on the TJ Brodie/Lucic trip that was right in front of his face as he was looking at it happening and never called it... contact them here! Contact Us - NHLOA

this is shameful officiating

Leaf4Life79

Jun 30, 2018
St. Thomas, ON
As a fan of more than 40 years it pains me to have to write this email.
I have never, before this season, felt compelled to lodge a complaint about an NHL official. This referee is embarrassing the league and the game I love.
There have been numerous occurrences of blatant incompetentence in games officiated by Mr. Skilliter. Tonight's game in Calgary is just the latest in an embarrassing display of incompetence at the hand of a referee who has no business working in the best hockey league in the world.
I hope his superiors sit down with him and review the dangerous Lucic slew-foot on T.J. Brodie. His non-call on the play - combined with his (before tonight) abysmal record of 1-13 Maple Leafs losses in games he officiates warrants an investigation.
It is simply not possible for this to occur by chance. The numbers don't add up.
Disgusted by this referee tonight. Actually he has made a mockery of the game all year.
Enough is enough.
Sincerely

PPS Fan of over 40 years as well! =)

Reactions: Teeder Keon

Leaf4Life79

Jun 30, 2018
St. Thomas, ON
Do the leafs have the Balls to bench Joe Thornton? If they were to acquire a Forward?

The man is just a waste in the bottom 6 if he plays every night. Keep him as a depth piece.

Assigned to taxi squad for sure 'but in all reality, waivers, but that is a kick in the nuts to a legend'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad