KHL Trades, Rumors and Free Agent Talk Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
You are branding your writings regarding Jokerit as a polar opposite of over optimist. I wouldn't call it "realistic" and even less fair judging. If you were doing realistic line you would take all things in account. Now you only take negative things into account, and try to make them out of situations where they rarely or not at all exist. Westerlund is excellent coach. He wasn't even coaching for long time, he was working at school sports and at Vierumäki. While your point is true about club coaching, it still is more trying to make something negative than "being realistic", as Westerlund has proven he is a good coach.

But I do respect the line you have chosen, as long as the things are based on truth some how, what can you do.. We all have strong opinions and views on some things.

I have 12 years of background to be negative/pessimistic about Jokerit. :p:

loppa*

Guys, the purpose of a forum is to exchange ideas. Nobody says that we all have to agree with one another. And I in all honesty appreciate what Jussi has to say as well as what you guys have to say. That's what makes the forum beautiful, ya know. So, you need to learn to embrace and enjoy what Jussi has to offer to the discussion, because hey, it's not a matter of naivety but a matter of serious constructive criticism. As a russian proverb goes, better to be slapped with the truth than to be kissed by a lie. :)

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Guys, the purpose of a forum is to exchange ideas. Nobody says that we all have to agree with one another. And I in all honesty appreciate what Jussi has to say as well as what you guys have to say. That's what makes the forum beautiful, ya know. So, you need to learn to embrace and enjoy what Jussi has to offer to the discussion, because hey, it's not a matter of naivety but a matter of serious constructive criticism. As a russian proverb goes, better to be slapped with the truth than to be kissed by a lie. :)

I thought that was Chris Brown.

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Clearly you don't see the whole point. Jussi ain't no word of truth about Jokerit and his genuine intention isn't constructive criticism...he has good points now and then (even criticism) but mostly just tries to find only negative things about the club and also speculates a lot because he is mad at the club but also still loves them little bit as he can't let go.

Last edited:

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
The difference is that Westerlund's success hasn't been exactly the same on club level as on the national team.
Well Westerlund has never had as quality roster and well built team as now in club level. His own words: the team is WHC quality and I can coach a team like that now every day.

m4tt145

Jun 7, 2013
Why did Novokuznetsk give Rob Schremp the boot before he even played a single game?

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
1998 was better.
Hard to compare as all of that team wasn't at their highest peak of their careers yet or haven't got their name in hockey world map but that was awesome roster in Finnish level and some could say it was better.

Last edited:

seeep

Mar 13, 2011
any rumors about:

ahonen

granak
bartulis
maenpaa
starosta

laine
zaborsky
ruzicka
videll
j.mikus

???

m4tt145

Jun 7, 2013
Even though he wasn't in the KHL, I'd like to know whats going on with Johan Fransson?

There was some news about it the other day actually. He and Luleå apparently has some issues regarding the contract situation, although both parties have agreed to go seperate ways.

There was also some rumours that the price tag was pretty big.

seeep

Mar 13, 2011
Hmmm, only try-out. Ryasensky was one of the best defensemen in the KHL just two years ago in CSKA.

he had some problem with discipline before WC and was released from SKA, now they sign try-out contract with him ...

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
He was the most reliable defensemen in the 2012 Gold winning WC team AND one of the best Russian defensemen in the KHL just two years ago. That says something.

Does it? Not to me, at least. Sure it's not like he won't find a job but it also doesn't mean teams should go all in on him.

loppa*

Clearly you don't see the whole point. Jussi ain't no word of truth about Jokerit and his genuine intention isn't constructive criticism...he has good points now and then (even criticism) but mostly just tries to find only negative things about the club and also speculates a lot because he is mad at the club but also still loves them little bit as he can't let go.

That's just your biased opinion. In my experience sport fans often can't stand it when someone criticizes their team in any manner. Please don't be one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad