Not open for further replies.

punchonico99

Jan 2, 2014
Quebec
Last edited:

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
And Tom Wandell

I think Avangard is really frustrated from not making the playoffs, if they get these guys and sign a good goalie (or sign Karlsson) 2013-14 will just be a forgettable accident for them.

Btw, I'd like seeing Salmela back in the KHL, he's been tremendous this year with HV71.

Wandell and Scott aren't all that great, I would like to see Avangard going after someone of the higher class.

Salmela, meanwhile, would be a really good signing for someone, I think he was ran out of the KHL for no good reason in the first place.

punchonico99

Jan 2, 2014
Quebec
Salmela, meanwhile, would be a really good signing for someone, I think he was ran out of the KHL for no good reason in the first place.

Why did Donbass didn't keep him. I feel that he could have helped them a lot in these playoffs. It's probably a question of time until he comes back in the KHL.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Why did Donbass didn't keep him. I feel that he could have helped them a lot in these playoffs. It's probably a question of time until he comes back in the KHL.

It certainly is.

He was released because he was caught drunk or caused some disturbance in the pre-season, something like that, Finns of these boards could probably define it more clearly but at the end of the day I think Nazarov simply didn't like him

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
It certainly is.

He was released because he was caught drunk or caused some disturbance in the pre-season, something like that, Finns of these boards could probably define it more clearly but at the end of the day I think Nazarov simply didn't like him

He's been locker room cancer with his unprofessional behavior. Likes alcohol a bit too much for a supposedly professional athlete.

Mikey09

Mar 28, 2013
Bratislava
Lev has interesting in Lukas Kaspar, Jakub Petruzalek, Michal Vondrka and Marek Kvapil, who will be released from Dynamo Moscow.

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Omsk tactics.

First sign the players.

Then sign the coach: Raimo Summanen

Players go:

shockedjim.gif

The madman is back in Omsk. Summanen 10 years ago would have been a good signing with his gamebook and with all the crazy stuff...Omsk just gets now the crazy stuff. His gamebook isn't anything special anymore. Mother Nature Hockey FTW :lol:

1288387661633.jpg

Last edited:

Babula

May 31, 2012
Because Czech players are more expensive than foreigners. Every Czech player is owned by some domestic club. And so Lev has to pay the club that owns player's rights..:shakehead

Lev faced criticism because of too many foreigners in the squad. I personally would be happy if the share of Czech players rising.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Because Czech players are more expensive than foreigners. Every Czech player is owned by some domestic club. And so Lev has to pay the club that owns player's rights..:shakehead

Since victories alone are obviously not enough to fill the arena they must try to make the team more relatable to the Czechs so naturaly they are going after the Czech players.

And Czech players by itself aren't more expensive by itself. Sure, proven KHL player (as many Czechs are) can command more money than an unproven option from outside (primarily NA) but Czechs aren't more expensive just because they are Czechs.

Talking about those rights though, you could expand on the topic because I can't understand how player's KHL rights can be owned by some "domestic club".

pecheq

Aug 5, 2013
Prague, Czech Rep.
Since victories alone are obviously not enough to fill the arena they must try to make the team more relatable to the Czechs so naturaly they are going after the Czech players.

And Czech players by itself aren't more expensive by itself. Sure, proven KHL player (as many Czechs are) can command more money than an unproven option from outside (primarily NA) but Czechs aren't more expensive just because they are Czechs.

Talking about those rights though, you could expand on the topic because I can't understand how player's KHL rights can be owned by some "domestic club".

Yeah about that filling the arena. 9500 fans is good IMO. It was told many times here, but Lev is still a new club. Sparta is still playing in the Czech playoffs. In Prague there is simply too many sport clubs. Ice hockey 3 big clubs, football 4-5 big clubs. I don't count basketball and other sports - because this would be irrelevant. So when you live in Prague, you already have your club you cheer for and waste your money. :laugh:
Prague is a small city to have so many sport clubs, I'd say.
But I am not afraid of the future. Lev is getting more and more popular. :nod:

I am sorry, I am afraid my English isn't good enough to talk about rights. But if you understand Czech, http://www.levpraha.cz/clanek.asp?id=627

Babula

May 31, 2012

Domestic club is not owning player KHL rights. Every Czech player is "owned" by his domestic club, in terms of contract or just registration.

And domestic clubs can earn the money from Lev. It is from 12k euro to 45k euro, it depends on age of players

Last edited:

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
The talk in Pori is that Savinainen has had enough off Jugra, despite having one more year left on his contract. Wants to move to a bigger(=better) city or another league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad