KHL Trades, Rumors and Free Agent Talk Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

m4tt145

Jun 7, 2013
What I asked is if he has a KHL clause in his contract.

He needs to play in the KHL as soon as possible imo.
Don't think so. He's getting some good money in Skellefteå.

What he needs is to find som stability in his career, maybe stick to one team/season.

ult

Sep 21, 2009
Why is that? He is among the leading scorers in the SHL now and only 22. He could be one of the best young Russian forwards in the KHL.

So that it will be a lesson to everyone - think before you talk, don't bash your country and the league that made you who you are. It's sad to see that he's still playing. If he ever comes to KHL I hope someone will throw a refrigerator at him or something. Nah, really, I hate that guy. What a PoS...

Sorry, got carried away.

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
So that it will be a lesson to everyone - think before you talk, don't bash your country and the league that made you who you are. It's sad to see that he's still playing. If he ever comes to KHL I hope someone will throw a refrigerator at him or something. Nah, really, I hate that guy. What a PoS...

Sorry, got carried away.

He was a 17 year old kid when he made those bad decisions. I would take him back to KHL if he is good enough to make the league better.

loppa*

I'm not familiar with the situation. What is the story with this guy to warrant such dislike towards him?

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
I'm not familiar with the situation. What is the story with this guy to warrant such dislike towards him?
If I remember right he signed a contract with Ufa but didn't honor it and went to play in the Canadian junior leagues. He was one of the best Russian prospects back then, probably the best even. But he became a total bust in North America.

It seems that his career has turned to better lately and currently he is among the best players in the SHL.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
If I remember right he signed a contract with Ufa but didn't honor it and went to play in the Canadian junior leagues. He was one of the best Russian prospects back then, probably the best even. But he became a total bust in North America.

It seems that his career has turned to better lately and currently he is among the best players in the SHL.

He was always a question mark due to his father issues and would have had similar issues in Russia as well.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
He (and his dad) said much wrong things about Russia and FHR.

IIRC, his father has been trying to influence his teams and coaches forever. The impression I've gotten is that he would have been screwed no matter where played. Playing at SAIK for a longer period of time will be better for him, he needs stability if he's ever going to meet even half the expectations scouts had in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->