KHL Trades, Rumors and Free Agent Talk Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
In even stranger news, Yugra trades one of better Ds of his generation in Kiril Dyakov for some no namer (to me, at least) Daniil Stalnov for whatever the reason. Good addition for Torpedo.

Now it's clear, Yugra acquires Andrei Sergeyev from SKA. So they have basically traded a young left-handed D for a bit better and a bit older right-handed D which definitely makes sense now, is definitely an upgrade and once again, good job by Yugra management. Really hope their are rewarded at the end of regular season for all the work they are doing now.

GX

Dec 28, 2011
Linus Videll - Severstal -> Riga

Arvīds Reķis, Jānis Ozoliņš, Artūrs Ozoliņš - Riga -> released

Bojovnik

Feb 11, 2007
England
I can't believe that Janis Ozolins would even get a tryout at Dinamo. The guy was playing British second division not too long ago...

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Do teams trade alot during season in KHL?

It's only preseason, but Jokerit has alot of players and I wouldn't be surprised to see some one moved in some situation.

For example if Harju didin't improve at all. <-- No source, pure speculation here.

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
Do teams trade alot during season in KHL?

It's only preseason, but Jokerit has alot of players and I wouldn't be surprised to see some one moved in some situation.

For example if Harju didin't improve at all. <-- No source, pure speculation here.
Usually teams want players with value and Harju is not one of them. I see him returning to SHL rather than going to other KHL team.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Usually teams want players with value and Harju is not one of them. I see him returning to SHL rather than going to other KHL team.

Well, true that, if he continues like this. But I think he should be able to bring something on this level because Jokerit chose him.. and most of all, I hope it really is so. He might be only clear miss pick of the organization this summer, in the other hand.

Jakk123

May 6, 2014
Bratislava
Mojzis and Bakos released from Slovan, Handzus could be coming, depends on if he gets a contract in NHL or not.

thoves

Apr 18, 2012
Easy question.. Which teams are "missing" a player now? For example, Riga is in need of a Center.

In general, I'm liking what Yugra has done on the market. Who do you think are the winners/losers on this years market?

Winner: Yugra
Loser: Riga/Zagreb

maxim84

Oct 19, 2013
Zagreb
I agree about Medvescak but think they lost in the staff department more than player roster... Individually players are better or equal as last year, just need to adjust and find chemistry...but Mark French leaving was a major blow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad