KHL teams logos, jerseys and brands

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
7ygRggzkYTk.jpg

2RN8dNAOqsM.jpg

Medo

Oct 26, 2011
Is there a rule about the number of adds per jersey? Like in the football CL where only 1 is allowed?

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Is there a rule about the number of adds per jersey? Like in the football CL where only 1 is allowed?

Yep there is. Club has to have add of league sponsors (MegaFon etc) and then there is limited place for adds of club. More in KHL rules (league website) or look at jersey of this season (not CSKA ;)) or at pic posted by marquinhos. I dont think there will be any change

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
Yep there is. Club has to have add of league sponsors (MegaFon etc) and then there is limited place for adds of club. More in KHL rules (league website) or look at jersey of this season (not CSKA ;)) or at pic posted by marquinhos. I dont think there will be any change

As long as KHL teams don't look like the EBEL teams in Austria - 99% of the jersey full of sponsor names - I am okay with almost everything. :laugh:

obskyr

Apr 29, 2013
Karelia

The cleanest uniform you can get (Atlant):
AVBZ1497.jpg

Nothing but Megafon plates and a Sogaz sticker on helmets.

And the dirtiest (Dinamo Minsk):
dsc_0346.jpg

The bottom of jerseys (both sides with different ads), shoulders (two ads are also possible), pants (two ads), additional helmet stickers (two ads).

Medo

Oct 26, 2011
Medveščak's is probably going to look like Minsk one :)

Ad overload..

ult

Sep 21, 2009
Looking good. I like that gray addition, and another blue than on the tricolor is good too.

obskyr

Apr 29, 2013
Karelia
The promo looks good.

The jersey is meh. They sould've dropped all those letters and added more orange.

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
I don't like Magnitka's new logo and their jerseys at all. What a big fail.... but hey ppl complain about Medvescak logo lol.

PS: Why is the logo with English letters? It's like Real Madrid having Chinese writing on their jerseys...

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
I don't like Magnitka's new logo and their jerseys at all. What a big fail.... but hey ppl complain about Medvescak logo lol.

PS: Why is the logo with English letters? It's like Real Madrid having Chinese writing on their jerseys...

Kontinental Hockey League

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
Kontinental Hockey League

Sure and that's why they have English letters for the player names so people can follow games easier. BUT a club logo is part of the identification of fans with their team. They should have left it in cyrillic. Whoever watches KHL easily can say whose team logo is which...

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
Sure and that's why they have English letters for the player names so people can follow games easier. BUT a club logo is part of the identification of fans with their team. They should have left it in cyrillic. Whoever watches KHL easily can say whose team logo is which...

I for one think its a step in the right direction,also i dont understand at all the hate the magnitkas logo gets sure,i liked the other one better,but this one is nice too.

ult

Sep 21, 2009
I for one think its a step in the right direction,also i dont understand at all the hate the magnitkas logo gets sure,i liked the other one better,but this one is nice too.

Because the people who don't like Magnitka logo are the same people who like Medvescak's one for it being "non american", "traditional", grim. And it's useless to argue with them because there is a conceptual difference between that and more entertainment oriented approach that me (and I guess you too) would like to see. The logo should be bright and appealing, just like the new MMg logo.

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
Because the people who don't like Magnitka logo are the same people who like Medvescak's one for it being "non american", "traditional", grim. And it's useless to argue with them because there is a conceptual difference between that and more entertainment oriented approach that me (and I guess you too) would like to see. The logo should be bright and appealing, just like the new MMg logo.

Yup agree 100 %,same goes for jerseys theres too much dark colors in KHL jerseys,you know?

OriginalZagorec

May 26, 2013

Yup agree 100 %,same goes for jerseys theres too much dark colors in KHL jerseys,you know?

Majority gets what majority likes.
*****ing about other team 's logos is ****ing useless.

If both of you were right, and your opinion mattered, every team would be having logos like ****ing junior teams and wear neon green, sky blue, piss yellow and pinky jerseys.

There is a reason why people like something traditional.

There is a reason why darker jerseys are used more on the ice.
They are much easier to spot.

Obviously, when teams play each other, the goal is to have a contrast between jerseys so you can clearly see which team is which.

I 'm sorry that I have to be a bit rude, but if the majority of the fans and the team itself likes the logo, there is no way your *****ing will change anybody 's mind.

Cheers,

Original

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
All i`m saying bland and tastless logos and jerseys like the Amur or Spartak ones should be replaced by something more appealing to the eye,thats all.

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne

Have you ever heared people complayning about traditional logos of football clubs?

PS: I don't say logo changes don't make sense. I just don't like the new Magnitka logo. They should have taken the one of their MHL team which I think is amazing! Actually a lot of KHL teams should take their MHL team's logos. :D

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
Have you ever heared people complayning about traditional logos of football clubs?

PS: I don't say logo changes don't make sense. I just don't like the new Magnitka logo. They should have taken the one of their MHL team which I think is amazing!

Hockey is not comparable to football KHL should look at NHL jerseys- Clean,stylish and appealing(well most of them)

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
Hockey is not comparable to football KHL should look at NHL jerseys- Clean,stylish and appealing(well most of them)

Look at MHL logos of Magnitogorsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Novokuznetsk, Novosibirsk, Ufa, Yugra - all better than the KHL logos of these teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad