KHL teams logos, jerseys and brands

ult

Sep 21, 2009
Let's talk about it here.

New Salavat jerseys for 2012/2013 season. Notice the new, smaller, KHL shields.

16954-03.jpg
16954-02.jpg

16954-05.jpg
16954-06.jpg

16954-08.jpg

16954-04.jpg

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
I like Ufa's logo, buy that home jersey is too busy and it generally has too many shades of green for my liking. Away jersey is really likeable, it could do with a removal of sponsor's name, but oh well.

ult

Sep 21, 2009
Haha, official Dynamo Minsk beer and pistachio nuts. Every penny helps, I guess. :D

can__2_.jpg

oreshki.jpg

ult

Sep 21, 2009
Or Dinamo Riga sprats in oil. I'd totally buy them, really. :D

Glennsoe

Horndog
Jan 7, 2011
Where can I buy a metallurg Jersey? Doesn't have to be an autentic one..

With Jersey numbers and name??

Timomies

Sep 20, 2011
As a graphic designer I must say that some KHL teams have absolutely horrible logos. Kazan, Traktor and Barys Astana are the worst.

Then again Yaroslavl and Minsk are very nice IMO.

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
As a graphic designer I must say that some KHL teams have absolutely horrible logos. Kazan, Traktor and Barys Astana are the worst.

Kazan has the ugliest logo in the entire league imo,also youre spot on with Traktor,also Omsk logo is ugly too.

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Kazan has the ugliest logo in the entire league imo,also youre spot on with Traktor,also Omsk logo is ugly too.

Omsk has an OK logo, but yeah, AK Bars is horrific.

VladNYC*

Ak Bars is horrific.

Tractor tho is one of my favorite ones in all of hockey. Love that logo.

Milos Krasic

Best Serbian Footballer (2009) / Serie A Winner
Jul 1, 2008
I like Torpedo and Amur's logos.

Neftekhimik had a nice upgrade to their logo recently, but it's hard to do much with a chemical company. :)

Gllmour

Sep 22, 2011
Ljubljana

I couldn't agree more. Kazan, Traktor, Astana, Yugra are absolutely terrible.
Minsk definitely is a winner, I also like Vytaz and Dynamo logo.

Sokil

Ukraine Specialitsky
Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
supermensa.org
I like Torpedo and Amur's logos.

Neftekhimik had a nice upgrade to their logo recently, but it's hard to do much with a chemical company. :)

I think Amur could do a lot better. The Khabarovsk Krai coat of arms would be slick as a shoulder patch, though. Blown up it's just....bleh

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011

That's your point of view. You have to take in consideration that Tatars and muslims in general have a totally different semiotical tradition. Also the AkBars Kazan jersey logo is not really the team logo. It's the coat of arms of Tatarstan. It may be not well designed for your eyes, but that's what Tatars want it to be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad