KHL teams logos, jerseys and brands

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
And that's relevant because?..

Marketing. Would you rather like seeing your team play in absolutely ugly jerseys or with terrible logos on the jerseys or with nice jerseys and nice logos on them? Fans like us don't care but KHL wants to get more spectators into the arenas. ;)

ult

Sep 21, 2009
Marketing. Would you rather like seeing your team play in absolutely ugly jerseys or with terrible logos on the jerseys or with nice jerseys and nice logos on them? Fans like us don't care but KHL wants to get more spectators into the arenas. ;)

No no, you misunderstood me. I agree that some teams need to change their logos, badly. What I meant is: does having a KHL teams with bad logos excuse Medvescak for having an ugly logo as well?

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
No no, you misunderstood me. I agree that some teams need to change their logos, badly. What I meant is: does having a KHL teams with bad logos excuse Medvescak for having an ugly logo as well?

Well it's always the question if the fans of the team with the "bad logo" like this "bad logo" or not and the Medvescak fans seem to like it. :handclap:

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Anyone?
RRBxM82unjY.jpg

ult

Sep 21, 2009
So, predictably, this 3 logos have made it to the final cut. Metallurg plan to announce the final logo, as well as jerseys and brand book before the end of May.

c3709e2292e7003fcc7bc9e49fa0944e.jpg

marquinhos

Jul 1, 2012
Kazan
So, predictably, this 3 logos have made it to the final cut. Metallurg plan to announce the final logo, as well as jerseys and brand book before the end of May.

c3709e2292e7003fcc7bc9e49fa0944e.jpg

I think that they will presented new logo and uni colors on Draft 2013, as a Winnipeg 2 year ago.

Last edited:

Jun 30, 2008
Sweden
MedveÅ¡čak has a fantastic logo. It is simple, and a classic. What is not to like? I just don't see how someone can dislike their logo, but like the absolutely horrific ones that Metallurg Magnitogorsk are choosing between. They are just overdone and garish.

If you ask me, MedveÅ¡čak, Dynamo Moskva, and Spartak Moskva have the best looking logos in the whole KHL.

OriginalZagorec

May 26, 2013
Medvešćak annpunced they will go into the 2013./2014. season in the KHL with new jerseys.

However, I expect only minor tweaks not a whole re-design.

If there will be any changes to the logo, which I doubt it will, there also will be only minor changes IMHO.

I think the jerseys and the logo are fine the way they are now.
Medveščak is a brand in Croatia, and the logo looks classy, stylish, has some history, and is simple but marketable.

Most of the teams in the KHL look like they have American Junior leagues logos IMO.

Cheers,

Original

OriginalZagorec

May 26, 2013
"Medo" said it on Facebook.

EDIT: Think that no major changes will be made.
I know I 've seen it somewhere.

Cheers,

Original

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Personally I would like to see in bottom of jerseys like Riga have it, motives of city...

Well idea is cool, but it's hard to balance everything if bottoms are so busy. Add adverts, logo and just like our jerseys yours will turn out simply too busy.

OriginalZagorec

May 26, 2013
I don 't think there 's a way they can make a jersey that can make the picture of the city as noticeable as you want, because there will be a lot of ads on our jersey, and there 's no way City of Zagreb will give the same amount of money for an ad on the bottom of the jersey as some of the sponsors, whilst they haven 't supported Medveščak a lot in the past, and didn 't have ads on their jersey, too.

The relationship between Bandič and Gojanovič is non-existent.

Mamič uses majority of Zagreb 's sports funds to finance Dinamo, basketball and other clubs also get some of the money.

Gojanovič has said multiple times that he wants to build the team and the brand the right way.

Cheers,

Original

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
I don 't think there 's a way they can make a jersey that can make the picture of the city as noticeable as you want, because there will be a lot of ads on our jersey, and there 's no way City of Zagreb will give the same amount of money for an ad on the bottom of the jersey as some of the sponsors, whilst they haven 't supported MedveÅ¡čak a lot in the past, and didn 't have ads on their jersey, too.

The relationship between Bandič and Gojanovič is non-existent.

Mamič uses majority of Zagreb 's sports funds to finance Dinamo, basketball and other clubs also get some of the money.

Gojanovič has said multiple times that he wants to build the team and the brand the right way.

Cheers,

Original
not so many as you can think

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad