KHL 2013-2014 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Just for fun, who do you think will break through next year?

My money is on Valuyskiy, will be playing major minutes for Kuznya and has some good speed, hands are decent too.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Just for fun, who do you think will break through next year?

My money is on Valuyskiy, will be playing major minutes for Kuznya and has some good speed, hands are decent too.

that was strange trade, Torpedo aquired rights for Zharkov, 94, drafted by Novokuznetsk. Does it mean he is coming back? Why would Torpedo want to aquire his rights?

seeep

Mar 13, 2011
that was strange trade, Torpedo aquired rights for Zharkov, 94, drafted by Novokuznetsk. Does it mean he is coming back? Why would Torpedo want to aquire his rights?

maybe Torpedo just don't need Valuyskiy, coz he isn't under limit any more and haven't got chances to get place in roster without limit
so they could decide to get something for him :)

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
maybe Torpedo just don't need Valuyskiy, coz he isn't under limit any more and haven't got chances to get place in roster without limit
so they could decide to get something for him :)

That is a good point. He is an average player I would say, but will obviously get tonnes of time in MNK, which should lead to some increased production.

I feel bad for MNK, they give some young guys an opportunity then they move after 1 year to basement dweller rivals. I was really hoping Lazarev would stay and become a star there.

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
I won't be creative and say that MNk will ice the most improved rookie next year. My money is on kids they acquired from Ufa/Neftekamsk.

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
Barys will participate in the Spengler Cup next season. The competitors except Davos and Canada are still unknown.
http://www.championat.com/hockey/news-1532582-barys-primet-uchastie-v-kubke-shpenglera.html

Participants will be again Davos, Canada as always nowadays and as KHL particpant (Barys) - as you already wrote. They usually have 1 team from Czech Extraliga (last two seasons HC Vitkovice), 1 team from DEL and 1 other NLA team.

PS: @Spektanto

according to http://www.hockeyfans.ch/news/meldung/33580 also the Rochester Americans (AHL) will participate!!

Spektanto

May 31, 2012
Chelyabinsk
Participants will be again Davos, Canada as always nowadays and as KHL particpant (Barys) - as you already wrote. They usually have 1 team from Czech Extraliga (last two seasons HC Vitkovice), 1 team from DEL and 1 other NLA team.

PS: @Spektanto

according to http://www.hockeyfans.ch/news/meldung/33580 also the Rochester Americans (AHL) will participate!!
A nice company's getting together :)
As for a Czech team, I'd like to see one of the Prague teams there.

tRaDiNgYo

Feb 3, 2008
Deadline to sign new contracts?

Hey guys,

I have a question regarding the KHL (and other European leagues like the SEL).

Is there a deadline as to when teams can sign players? In particular, during the lockout, was there a date where past that date, no NHL players were able to sign with a KHL team anymore?

Thanks!!

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Hey guys,

I have a question regarding the KHL (and other European leagues like the SEL). Is there a deadline as to when teams can sign players?
It used to be 15th of January, but during lockout it was 30th of January. You know, lockout finished 19th if I remember, many guys left, so extra time was needed.

In particular, during the lockout, was there a date where past that date, no NHL players were able to sign with a KHL team anymore?

Thanks!!

No.

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
:laugh: Good one.

We got Ozo back we got,Hossa back,we may get Mikelis Redlihs back,Masalskis is currently jobless and got rid of Rautakallio,things are looking up :) You`ll see.Oh and btw nice trolling attempt :)

Last edited:

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
We got Ozo back we got,Hossa back,we may get Mikelis Redlihs back,Masalskis is currently jobless and got rid of Rautakallio,things are looking up :) You`ll see.Oh and btw nice trolling attempt :)

Ozolinsh is like 50 already. Riga is still nothing but a feeder club to the better/richer clubs.

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
Ozolinsh is like 50 already. Riga is still nothing but a feeder club to the better/richer clubs.

He could be 100 for all i care,the way he plays and how he played in Olympic qualification tourney showed he is still very good,and his leadership will definitley impact how Riga plays.

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
Surprise, surprise! Valeri Nichushkin is leaving KHL

As i readed some seconds ago, Valeri Nichushkin is looking for NHL.
That is a big surprise for me, because i thought, he should be the new face of KHL. Like Kuznecov. According to his words: "I can do, what i want. Im now a free agent."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad