Kevin Fiala, reborn (23 points in last 10 games)

Sep 8, 2013
Toronto Nebula
I'm noticing Fiala has replaced Boldy on the top PP. The coach is helping him get more money on his next contract?

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
2nd period isn’t over yet. Fiala has 5 assist and has garaunteed a point per game season with 82 points

Teppo

Mar 3, 2008
i think you're wrong, but even if you were correct Fiala off his peak is<<<Kaprizov off his peak, and Fiala is off his peak more than he's on.

possibly in Fiala's favor but how has the quality of competition lined up during this Hot Fiala period vs Kaprizov and zone start percentage etc?

I agree with you - when Fiala is off his game he disappears. When Kaprizov is off his game he still scores and sets up goals. But I still think peak Fiala is more dominant than peak Kap.

cjm502

Bingo Bango!
Jun 22, 2010
Mid Michigan
I remember watching the Preds in the playoffs years ago before I was in to prospects and thinking "WHO THE HECK IS THIS FIALA GUY". He was easily the flashiest guy on the ice for the Preds that game and I was surprised to see his point totals were so low when I looked him up. It's cool to see Kevin Fiala, reborn

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I agree with you - when Fiala is off his game he disappears. When Kaprizov is off his game he still scores and sets up goals. But I still think peak Fiala is more dominant than peak Kap.
IMO you're wrong on both counts, but hey, you've got the right to your opinion.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
IMO you're wrong on both counts, but hey, you've got the right to your opinion.
I disagree with the first one. When Fiala is off his game he doesn't disappear, he appears for all the wrong reasons. Usually poor giveaways.

Heck, he had two tonight. But when you do what he did the rest of the game, you can certainly excuse those.

But he's right on Kaprizov IMHO. On his "poor" games, he usually will still have one sweet pass or shot that ends up in the net.

Reactions: TaLoN

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Fiala off his game doesn't just disappear, he has been known to become a liability, which has frustrated his coaches.

Fiala ON his game? Makes Fiala off his game totally worth while, especially since he's on his game more than off it these days.

Green Blank Stare

Drance approved coach
May 16, 2019
This guy always stood out the past few years whenever the Canucks played the Wild. Not surprised at all he's finally having a breakout season.

Last edited:
Reactions: Petey O

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad