NBA Kevin Durant requests a trade

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Imagine being an opposing GM previously interested in trying to acquire KD.

Are you still interested after seeing him basically trying to get his current GM fired in the mother of all trade demands?

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Oh Durant, all world talent 10 cent brain.
“I want to pick the coach, but if it doesn’t work out you gotta get me the hell out of here” lmao what a p***y

So who does Durant want as coach? Some guy he follows on Instagram!? Lmao

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
too bad the t-wolves completely ruined the trade market with the ridiculous package they traded for gobert

this is probably going to drag out into the season

Last edited:
Reactions: Know Your Enemy

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
What a joke of a human. Great player though so he will probably get what he wants.
I think there is definitely something off with him - autism or Asperger’s or something. He’s definitely on the spectrum and I think that’s the reason why he struggles to connect with people and interact like “normal” people do. Once he decides he doesn’t like someone, that’s it, and then he just refuses to interact with them or deal with them any further. That’s characteristic of the conditions I mentioned. I don’t think he’s simply just an asshole; there are plenty of those and this doesn’t seem the same from what I’ve seen.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
too mad the t-wolves completely ruined the trade market with the ridiculous package they traded for gobert

this is probably going to drag out into the season

The whole ‘Durant can’t win without Steph’ notion will last until he finally wins on his own. This looks really bad on Durant with the latest news.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
I think there is definitely something off with him - autism or Asperger’s or something. He’s definitely on the spectrum and I think that’s the reason why he struggles to connect with people and interact like “normal” people do. Once he decides he doesn’t like someone, that’s it, and then he just refuses to interact with them or deal with them any further. That’s characteristic of the conditions I mentioned. I don’t think he’s simply just an asshole; there are plenty of those and this doesn’t seem the same from what I’ve seen.
Not sure about all that. I just think he’s a stroke. Or a spoiled child who hasn’t been told no before.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
hes sooooo not a leader... hes a passenger and cant deal with the pressure of being the leader. Piss off

this is so embarrassing now what hes doing

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I've hated Durant since he went to the Warriors. But his recent interview on Letterman's Netflix special made me kind of like him. I'm now back to hating him.

• Haha
Reactions: MAHJ71

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
hope the owner told him to go **** Himself god the nba is full of such whiny divas at the top of the sport no wonder I don't watch it as much anymore now.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
I see hes using a page from LeGMs playbook.

I am not at all shocked by this. The NBA lets the inmates run the asylum; the very best players can do whatever they want and make almost any demands they want.
One of the many reasons I stopped watching the NBA.

Reactions: hockey20000

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I'm not so knowledgeable about the situation, but why is the likely result of this? Would the Nets actually fire Nash and the GM to keep this diva?

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT
Durant is toxic

I'd tell him to go and find a trade that brings the nets a package that is better than what Gobert was traded for.

The caveat is that if(when) he can't find that deal, he has to man up, shut up and finish out his contract in NJ

After seeing what this child has done in his career off the court, what team wants THAT on their roster??

Hes pathetic.

Reactions: hockey20000

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Shut up and dribble.

But also it appears he has let up a bit and is now open to returning...but I'm surprised Nash hasn't been fired already...so uh trying to save some face?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad