Player Discussion Kevan Miller

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBigBadB

Feb 13, 2003
North Andover
Visit site
I`d be more than open to letting the kids play but I believe many here, while they say they are (not necessarily including you in what I`m about to say) would be hammering whomever they could and finger pointing at Management/Coaches whomever at how disgusted they are that this team has left our young prospects out on an Island like deer in the headlights to get exposed nightly.

My prediction is this, if Julien played Krug/C Miller and Morrow in the lineup, along with Z/Seids and Trotman, this team gets lit up and overwhelmed physically. I could be wrong but that`s what I could see happening. If/when they gain possession of the puck they`d move it up ice much quicker than the current group but the issue is getting hemmed in their own end

Not necessarily true. The puck retrieval and transition will be quicker. It may actually prevent some hem ins. But you are right that once they are in and cycling the younger guys may get exposed for miscues. They have to learn sometime though Siedes and Chara don't have much left

Latrappe

If Cam allow it
Nov 3, 2006
I`d be more than open to letting the kids play but I believe many here, while they say they are (not necessarily including you in what I`m about to say) would be hammering whomever they could and finger pointing at Management/Coaches whomever at how disgusted they are that this team has left our young prospects out on an Island like deer in the headlights to get exposed nightly.

My prediction is this, if Julien played Krug/C Miller and Morrow in the lineup, along with Z/Seids and Trotman, this team gets lit up and overwhelmed physically. I could be wrong but that`s what I could see happening. If/when they gain possession of the puck they`d move it up ice much quicker than the current group but the issue is getting hemmed in their own end

I understand your point regarding the physical aspect of the game. I could be dead wrong but to me, speed is our biggest problem. Z, Trotman and Kevan always get burned when they are out of position. We are extremely vulnurable to breakaway, odd man rush and outside speed. Kevan and Trotman are way too high on our depth chart and honestly, this team need to know about Morrow and C.Miller like now. It's clear that we're not contending, this year, and if we make the playoffs, well, it's a one and done thing. We need to know about this D simply for the fact that it will influence the path that Sweeney will have to take to a dress a " deep playoffs run " defense. There's no biggest Claude supporter then me but he's really getting on my nerves, this year; especially with his love affair with Kevan and the allergy he seems to have to put Morrow/C.Miller in the same lineup.

tburns21

Jul 22, 2015
I understand your point regarding the physical aspect of the game. I could be dead wrong but to me, speed is our biggest problem. Z, Trotman and Kevan always get burned when they are out of position. We are extremely vulnurable to breakaway, odd man rush and outside speed. Kevan and Trotman are way too high on our depth chart and honestly, this team need to know about Morrow and C.Miller like now. It's clear that we're not contending, this year, and if we make the playoffs, well, it's a one and done thing. We need to know about this D simply for the fact that it will influence the path that Sweeney will have to take to a dress a " deep playoffs run " defense. There's no biggest Claude supporter then me but he's really getting on my nerves, this year; especially with his love affair with Kevan and the allergy he seems to have to put Morrow/C.Miller in the same lineup.

Absolutely agree here.... we need to see if Morrow is a good fit for us long term and you'll never get a sense of what he has to offer when he sits 10 games then plays 2 then sits 10 more. trotman and K miller should be traded or sent to prov and if someone takes them then so bit it. trotman likely won't ever be anything more than 6/7 guy. no reason claude couldn't ice;

Chara- C Miller
Krug-Seids
Morrow-Mcquaid(when not injured) or keep K miller as 3rd pairing.

SirKillalot

Feb 27, 2008
Norway
So, I got Kevin Klein in a fantasy keeper league.

Question is: Should I drop him and claim Kevan Miller?

They seem very similar stats wise, but it seems that Miller brings some more physical presence. And, he is 3 years younger than Klein.

Will he stick with the Bruins or in the NHL for that matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad