Player Discussion Kevan Miller - II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
Feels like there should be more crow eating in this thread.
Came here to just that. When Chara signed with Wash I was one of the "they kept Miller and let Chara go?!!" crowd. Now, I will say that I was thinking with my heart with respect to Chara rather than with my head, but I certainly thought that I was thinking with my head with regards to Miller. Boy was I wrong on that front! Miller looks great, as does the whole D. Welcome back Killer!!

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
He's been excellent. It's amazing he was able to pick right up where he left off. The speed, the smart little passes... you expected him to be tough and competitive, but the decision making has been excellent. He's also played a lot on his left side, on the PK and when Gryz got hurt.

It's like he hasn't missed a day.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Did anyone see that skate drag pass to another B’s player (best name I can come up with) that Miller made on the Rags blue line in the third last night? That was amazing. Sorry, wouldn’t have a clue how to find it on video.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Did anyone see that skate drag pass to another B’s player (best name I can come up with) that Miller made on the Rags blue line in the third last night? That was amazing. Sorry, wouldn’t have a clue how to find it on video.

I saw that too and didn't believe it was Miller. Haha. I need a second helping of crow here because we are now 13 games in and no sign of him wearing down at all.

Reactions: Ladyfan and Number8

Bumper

Apr 16, 2018
(Only) Halfway To Everywhere
he already had the full bag of tools, he was able to slow down and truly prepare for the eventualities and now his brain is well trained to maximize his opportunities. he had two years to plan the way he'd respond in scenarios he knew he'd face again. the game is turn-based for him right now and it's his f***ing turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad