Speculation: Kent Hughes press conference (Jan 18 12:30PM TSN690)

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Post the questions you want the media to ask cause I am sure some members in the media will be reading parts of this thread to get some ideas about questions.

1) How is Caufield's extension going without talking specifics? Are you looking at bridge and long term options?

2) How do you see Slaf's development going so far. Lots of fans say he should be bigger minutes in the AHL.

3) Are you in talks with GM's on buyer teams? Is available cap space a bigger problem this deadline than last deadline?

4) What do you see next season looking like? Another learn on the fly season or do you expect the Habs to push for a playoff spot? Plans on spending cap space this summer? Or keeping the roster open for more youth to earn spots?

One question has been asked. Get the others asked please!

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Hmmm...interesting comments by Hughes on Slafkovsky.

Wonder where i've heard that before :laugh:

Reactions: Redux91

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
They should run two press conferences. One in English and one in French. English speaking fans have to wait for English questions and French speaking fans have to wait for French questions. It's a bit annoying even for me who can understand French a little bit.

Nothing super interesting so far

It's usually is not that interesting. It's just questions and answer chatter bud

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Man, the softball questions. People who do that for a living seem to be trying way too hard to ingratiate themselves to a guy who could be giving them material that is actually not a cliche.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Man, Anderson has a 'For Sale' sign up on him.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him move.
That's not what he said.

He said Anderson has been available for ever, or at least as long as I (Hughes) has been here. He'll talk to them (Eddy and Andy), but said he can't control rumours. If they (Eddy and Andy) have any questions he'll answer them if he can.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad