Waived: Kenny Agostino, Kevin Graval, Nic Petan, Garrett Wilson

inthe6ix

Oct 3, 2008
Toronto, Canada
Yikes, Petan showed more than Shore IMO.

Lilly didn't show much to earn a spot up with the big boys; not sure what Babs's reasoning is (or lack thereof).

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
Yikes, Petan showed more than Shore IMO.

Lilly didn't show much to earn a spot up with the big boys; not sure what Babs's reasoning is (or lack thereof).

Likely a Dubas decision, IMO. Rewarding him with an NHL paycheck until Dermott comes back.

Reactions: ktownhockey

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON
Thrilled and plesently shocked that Lilly made the team.

Same. Not because he didn't/doesn't deserve it, but because of Babs comments/the way he played him.

As much as I want Petan as an injury call-up, I hope a team takes him. He's a NHL player with some solid potential and deserves a shot somewhere.

Reactions: LeafingTheWay

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Probably wrong... but could they be showcasing lilly at some point? Because itd be better for him to get more seasoning on the farm.

If he's just sitting in the press box I don't get it... so maybe he gets a shot with Sandin.

inthe6ix

Oct 3, 2008
Toronto, Canada
Probably wrong... but could they be showcasing lilly at some point? Because itd be better for him to get more seasoning on the farm.

If he's just sitting in the press box I don't get it... so maybe he gets a shot with Sandin.

Babs is not breaking up Sandman and Marincin - the pair have clicked all pre-season, no reason to change it up now on the dawn of opening night.

Reactions: Lauro

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Is this it or will they need to make further moves?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad