Waived: Kenny Agostino, Kevin Graval, Nic Petan, Garrett Wilson

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
Oilers had a chance to improve their team for free and said no thanks :laugh:

Someone make an official McDavid count down.

Leafsdude7

Stand-Up Philosopher
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Arizona was smart enough to take my boy Eric Comrie whom I hoped would be a Leafs waiver claim. :(

I wonder what Arizona's plan is, though. I don't know if they waive Kuemper, so do they go with 3 goalies? I'm guessing they won't try and sneak Comrie through waivers since I imagine the Jets claim him and use the option to sent him down without having to put him back on waivers again.

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
Kuempher played 55 games with a GAA 2.33 and a .925 save%

pretty foolish to waive a borderline all star.

Didn't Arizona also grab our goalie not named Curtis last September?

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
I wonder what Arizona's plan is, though. I don't know if they waive Kuemper, so do they go with 3 goalies? I'm guessing they won't try and sneak Comrie through waivers since I imagine the Jets claim him and use the option to sent him down without having to put him back on waivers again.
I think Ranta is hurt right now.

Reactions: Leafsdude7

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Yet somehow I was the guy that was all out in left field about Lilj, funny how wrong media parrot fans get player assessment lol

Apparently the team is wrong in keeping him up because what do they know! Only the doga$$ mefia i mean media really know. ;). Lilly will get games because they could have kept other players to get to ltir zone.

I think Marincin will crack and Lilly steals his spot. Just a hunch with a great reason for it

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
It's unreal how a player of Marincin's caliber has lasted so long in this organization. Somebody must really like him. Usually guys like this get traded for a spare puck or not tendered a contract and just let go. Puzzling.

Reactions: kb

Hustlr

Oct 1, 2019
Pretty sure we’ll see Agostino this season. Gravel looked solid back there in preseason, hope has a good one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad