Confirmed with Link: Keith Yandle Signs One Year Deal With Flyers ($900K W/ NTC)

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
He's sensational. When I watch Keith Yandle play, it's like Paul Coffey, Bobby Orr, and Ray Bourque had a three-way love child and we're all reaping the result. I can always count on SONK to make a heads up offensive play, and when he's forced to defend, he only makes a mistake 75% of the time. Way better than that loser Ghost. Not to mention he's a good buddy of our future captain, Kevin Hayes, and he keeps the locker room light. If I could go back to July, I would offer Keith 5 years, $5 million per just so we could be guaranteed his leadership and phenomenal talents for the rest of his career. He's absolutely invaluable to this team.

No, Chuck does not currently have a gun to my head forcing me to type this, why do you ask?

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
The $6M is probably why he was willing to take a one year deal at $900K, at this point the combination of a starting job and being with friends on a contending team meant more than money.

Though it won't surprise me if York or Zamula bench him for the playoffs if they develop fast enough.

What team are we talking about? An EASHL team?

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Yandle
22 games
0 goals
7 points
10th in scoring

Ghost
24 games
4 goals
17 points
Leads his team in scoring

my-cousin-vinny-its-a-fact.gif

cheesesteak

Jul 3, 2011
I was very wrong when I thought he would be used as a 7th D. The first 10 games of the season they made him the face of the defense being mic’d up and doing post game interviews. I still think he could have been ok as a mentor who played sparingly. This guy is out of position more than a noob playing defense in the EASHL.

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
Remember when he actually looked good the first 5 games of the season?
Unbelievable, how quickly the wheels have come off. Yandle and Braun broke down almost at the same time.

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
I was very wrong when I thought he would be used as a 7th D. The first 10 games of the season they made him the face of the defense being mic’d up and doing post game interviews. I still think he could have been ok as a mentor who played sparingly. This guy is out of position more than a noob playing defense in the EASHL.
Sry bro but his only task for this season is to have a contract with a nhl team who will play him every game. If the flyers havent garantied him exactly that, he wouldn´t have signed. I swear to god that Chucky felt rly proud of himself to get Yandle so cheap!!

BTW
81--MfYqeLL._SL1500_.jpg

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
Sry bro but his only task for this season is to have a contract with a nhl team who will play him every game. If the flyers havent garantied him exactly that, he wouldn´t have signed. I swear to god that Chucky felt rly proud of himself to get Yandle so cheap!!

BTW
81--MfYqeLL._SL1500_.jpg
I love Spider-Man

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad