Confirmed with Link: Keith Yandle Signs One Year Deal With Flyers ($900K W/ NTC)

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
That's interesting, I have never actually thought about ranking these. There are six who are definitely in the mix prior to the present day:

Craig MacTavish
Ulf Samuelsson
Mike Bullard
Jaromir Jagr
Chris Pronger
Paul Coffey

Yandle doesn't even move the needle for me. I really had an irrational hatred of Nick Schultz, believe it or not, because he was such shit garbage.

The one who is really making a case is Kev, obviously. He might be the one, considering everything. I really, really f***ing hate Bullard, though, and there are no words for how much I hate Macf***ing Tavish, seriously. I'll have to give it some more thought.
How did I miss your Jagr hate? Did you keep that one quiet or do I just not remember you shit posting him?

Last edited:

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
How did I miss your Jagr hate? Did you keep that one quiet or do I just not remember you shit posting him?

I have shat on him plenty of times, but usually I just roll my eyes. What's the point? F***ing Lucifer could come and put on a Flyers blouse and half of this fanbase would be like "DURRRRRRRRRRR! WOW! I LOVE YOU, SATAN!"

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
That's interesting, I have never actually thought about ranking these. There are six who are definitely in the mix prior to the present day:

Craig MacTavish
Ulf Samuelsson
Mike Bullard
Jaromir Jagr
Chris Pronger
Paul Coffey

Yandle doesn't even move the needle for me. I really had an irrational hatred of Nick Schultz, believe it or not, because he was such shit garbage.

The one who is really making a case is Kev, obviously. He might be the one, considering everything. I really, really f***ing hate Bullard, though, and there are no words for how much I hate Macf***ing Tavish, seriously. I'll have to give it some more thought.
Ulf... I think the only Flyer I booed on his first intro

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I have shat on him plenty of times, but usually I just roll my eyes. What's the point? F***ing Lucifer could come and put on a Flyers blouse and half of this fanbase would be like "DURRRRRRRRRRR! WOW! I LOVE YOU, SATAN!"
Meanwhile, if you decide to pass the puck instead of taking a bad angle shot, against a set goalie, with a defensemen directly in between you and the net, they'll act like you're worse than Satan.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Yandle is so going on the TV side of hockey. Maybe first podcast but at some point TV for sure

• Wow
Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
we all know bottom of the lineup player dont matter, cause they dont play nearly enough! we have been told often enough!

deal with it!

And locker room atmosphere and leadership are more important than on ice perfomance!

Cevin said EVERYONE in the franchise LOVES Yandle. So we do anything right!

Stop with blaming the leaders of this franchise! They have done anything right!
Post automatically merged:

What was his xG on this play?

he tried the famous flyers special "snowangel". First founded by Amac, trained to all dman after his career ending in the AHL by Nick Schultz! He is still learning. DOnt be too harsh on him!

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
I highly dislike Yandle and Kevin Hayes. f*** the Flyers social media.
Post automatically merged:

Funny thing was over the last 20 games, after the TDL, Yandle really wasn't that bad. Not good, but not terrible.

xGF 47.35, xGFrel -1.49, 1.15 pp/60 (5x5), PP xGF/60: 10.87
One reason may be he only played 15 of those 20 games, i.e., with rest he got a little bounce back in his legs.

Another reason was he was paired with young D-men who could actually skate:
Yandle - Zamula 47 minutes, xGF 59.53%
Yandle - Attard 41 minutes xGF 55.56%
42 minute with Seeler and Connauton, xGF 26% or so

Yandle might have worked out if there wasn't the streak and if they had someone to pair with him on his right side who could cover for his old legs. Even if Ellis was healthy, not sure Braun was the right partner for him.
lay off the microdosing.

Bigkarl

Dec 27, 2017
Oh you're just going to compare across teams, and seasons, and positions, using only raw point totals and nothing else?

And you think that's a reliable way to compare players and their overall impact?

It’s almost like how a certain third liner on the Flyers went from .73 ppg and -12 to 1.28 ppg and +7 since being traded to Florida.

I wonder if playing for a shit garbage team like the Flyers might be suppressing some players raw point totals…

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $5,220.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino