• Carlo

Votes: 88 69.3%
  • Coyle

Votes: 88 69.3%

• Total voters

Patdud

Mar 23, 2022
New Hampshire
there are plenty of ways to make it work next year its just a matter of how batshit crazy donny feels before the draft. plenty of players with great contracts that can fetch a pretty penny to either pick off another young center with top six potential or a bevy of picks for this years draft and to stock for the TDL next season.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
there are plenty of ways to make it work next year its just a matter of how batshit crazy donny feels before the draft. plenty of players with great contracts that can fetch a pretty penny to either pick off another young center with top six potential or a bevy of picks for this years draft and to stock for the TDL next season.
Sure, but if you deal one piece to fill a hole elsewhere, you then have to fill the hole you created.

Sure, I’m for considering a deal to move Hall and or Marchand to bring back picks or a center, but then you create a hole at wing.

Trade Lindholm, then you have a hole on defense.

Whatever path they choose needs to be decisive.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Difficult to move on from Hall and Coyle with their playoff performances. Hall himself had a challenging season due to demotion to a possession line with little offensive support.

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
Tough decisions. I’d say Debrusk probably has more trade value than Hall, and Swayman more value than Ullmark, especially considering NMC/NTC options.

I’d love to keep Bertuzzi too

This is probably a good enough start to stay in the playoff picture, and should clear enough money to fill out the bottom.

Marchand-Coyle-Bertuzzi
Hall-Zacha-Pasta

Gryz-Mac
Hampus-Carlo

Ullmark

Patdud

Mar 23, 2022
New Hampshire
Sure, but if you deal one piece to fill a hole elsewhere, you then have to fill the hole you created.

Sure, I’m for considering a deal to move Hall and or Marchand to bring back picks or a center, but then you create a hole at wing.

Trade Lindholm, then you have a hole on defense.

Whatever path they choose needs to be decisive.
Ullmark, trade ullmark.

find a cheap backup to platoon Swayman as the new No1, hes ready.

with that said, trade Coyle IF Bergeron resigns and give Frederic 3c
trade Hall IF you think you can resign Bertuzzi
trade Gryz IF you think you can resign Orlov
etc. etc.

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
I only selected 4 : Sway, Bert, JDB, Carlo

Good with trading everyone for picks or younger players.
You would need to target a team close to being over the hump, with top end young talent and try to
trade a Lindholm or some of these other players for the young talent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad