Kasperi Kapanen: Penguins Not So Secret Weapon In 2015

vikingGoalie

Oct 31, 2010
Beau wasn't playing to not get hurt the last 1/3 of the season, he was playing hurt.

Not being a smart ass. What injury are u referring to? Thought he recovered from the knee. So was the knee not right or something else? Regardless he definitely was avoiding certain situations.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Not being a smart ass. What injury are u referring to? Thought he recovered from the knee. So was the knee not right or something else? Regardless he definitely was avoiding certain situations.

I'm not sure if they ever said what it was, but when they eventually did sit him it was because he was hurt.

Stad

@Mahomes2Helaire
Apr 22, 2007
Saskatoon
I know its hard for some unrealistic pen fans to accept any thing negative about a pen player or prospect. But in the case of KK, at the beginning of this season, he was rated an 8.0 and was among the top 50 prospects on the HF ratings of prospects. Now, at the end of the season, he is rated as a 7.5 prospect and is not in the list of the top 50 prospects. Clearly his stock has fallen at least in the eyes of the HF ratings. Of course, this does not mean he will be a bust, but he definitely is not now considered one of the top 50 prospects by HFs.

Who cares what his ranking is on HF :laugh:

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
What's the next season develop plan with Kasperi Kapanen.
How possible is that Kasperi plays in world juniors in Helsinki.

This upcoming WJC U20 tournament in Helsinki is last chance for Kasperi to winn WJC U20 medal.
Because Kasperi missed 2014 WJC U20 gold medal because of shoulder injury i hope Kasperi is coming to world juniors.

But of course Penguins has their own opinion in this case.
And if Kasperi won't come to world juniors in Helsinki that's OK.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I'd say if he's in the AHL he'll be at the WJCs, and if he's in the NHL he won't be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad