Injury Report: Kasperi Kapanen out with Concussion

CarterD

Dec 20, 2018
Ffs.

They originally said he was sick, hopefully they were just lieing to us and it's not a serious concussion leading to vomitting/dizziness/nausea

BlueForever75

Oct 4, 2017
That's crazy.

On a positive note Nylander remains with Matthews for at least another week or so. Hopefully enough time for them to gel going into the playoffs. Would be awesome to have our top 2 scoring lines solidified. When Kapanen comes back put him with Kadri for a new formed concussion line (I know not funny).

Not My Tempo

Feb 22, 2015
Toronto
I knew we were lucky from 2016-2018 with basically no major injuries (aside Matthews) but it feels like our luck has been running out all at once

tom leafers

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
when the hell did he get the concussion?

is it from when he was flying and kind of toe picked and crashed into the boards? was that the vancouver or edmonton game?

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
This sucks but we have been too lucky with injuries past 3 seasons. It was bound to happen at some point. Every team has to deal with multiple injuries. But it royally sucks when it is before the playoffs and we are trying to fine tune our line-up for Bruins.

Skiskate

Nov 23, 2018
Really sucks to see him out. I love watching him beat flat footed players with his speed. But on another note i was getting tired of watching him skate in and rifle a bullet of a shot right over the corner of the net again and again. Hopefully this gets matthews and nylander some chemistry together.

Reactions: Blanche Blanche

phillipmike

Oct 27, 2009
It sucks but he has more than enough time to get ready for the playoffs. Glad to get Moore, Ennis and Petan in on a more consistent basis.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
f***...this is a huge blow. the injuries are coming at the worst time and a concussion is so unpredictable.

Hope he gets better soon. Concussions are a bitch

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
The leafs have been fortunate with injuries outside of Matthews since the start of last season until the last month or so.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad