Injury Report: Kasperi Kapanen out with Concussion

GoldenGOOSE

Jan 14, 2018
Love the Kapster, this is too bad. I don't want him to lose his robust style. One of the few guys on the team with any mustard.

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
Not unexpected. If the Canadian National Women's National Team was playing in the NHL we could expect some durability issues with them too. That's what happens when your team is constructed with softies and no deterrences. Not sure how many months the GM wants to keep watching the same thing over and over without addressing the issue.

We've been among the league's healthiest teams for 3 years in a row now, you literally don't know what you're talking about.

Boston has had more injuries than us every one of those 3 years, is it because they're not tough enough? Bunch of softies with no deterrence over there.

Reactions: NCoRe

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Babs probably wants to get fired, likely hates Dubas and gets paid regardless.

paulhiggins

Feb 4, 2006
We've been among the league's healthiest teams for 3 years in a row now, you literally don't know what you're talking about.

Boston has had more injuries than us every one of those 3 years, is it because they're not tough enough? Bunch of softies with no deterrence over there.

One team gets injured more as a consequence of playing hard and the other gets injured as a consequence of playing soft with no deterrence or respect from the other teams. I know which of the two teams I would rather have!

Once

Jul 16, 2010
One team gets injured more as a consequence of playing hard and the other gets injured as a consequence of playing soft with no deterrence or respect from the other teams. I know which of the two teams I would rather have!

We don’t know the cause of Kaps concussion. Dermotts injury would have happened regardless of “team toughness”. Malone’s a scrub. It is too bad no one cleaned his clock though.

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Yeah right!

Matthews' line will be Marleau-Matthews-Johnsson, Nylander's line will be Brown-Kadri-Nylander.

You can't have any expectations with Babcock, you'll just be disappointed.

Hyman Matthews Brown :laugh:

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017

I'd rather have the team that gets injured significantly less, but that's just me.

luvdahattymatty

Apr 8, 2018
Damn. I thought he had the flu. Someone BS'd me at Tampa game said he was out with flu. I like this kid. We need more like him. Go Leafs Go!

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Sure. We don't really get injured more though. We've been among the least injured teams every season the last three years.

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
You definitely notice his absence. It's fun to watch him fly up and down the ice, finish checks, be disruptive on the PK. Hope he gets healthy soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad