Pre-Game Talk: Karlsson's last home game? April fools?? vs Winnipeg, Mon. 7:30 pm on TSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I just need what you're smoking/shooting.

This is some brilliant stuff, really can't make that up.

Coming from a guy that needs about 20 credible sources, written, oral and signed to believe anything.
Smoking? That sort of stuff comes from an ayahuasca trip

Reactions: Boud

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Who got crushed on the rear boards to the left of Andy earlier. I just caught it in the corner of my eye but didn't see the number and which WPG player ran him into the boards. He looked hurt.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Who got crushed on the rear boards to the left of Andy earlier. I just caught it in the corner of my eye but didn't see the number and which WPG player ran him into the boards. He looked hurt.

Harpur.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Zibanejad :sarcasm:
Yes, but he is one of the pieces who Gorton consider to move for sure in this summer window. He has value for future picks - I would even consider Ottawa 2019 1st for him since you will probably keep your 2018 1st pick. :)

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
well...think I need to check what movies are on tonight

libertarian

Jul 27, 2017
Middle Earth
I know I have no business posting on here, but Nashville and Preds fans everywhere are rooting for you guys. We've never won a division title and that will change with a regulation loss by the Jets. Go Sens Go!

Jet fan here with also no business being here but it ain't going to happen tonight the Preds are going to have to earn it by winning. :)

To the Sens fans, is their any chance that parliament can enacted a law forcing the Sens ownership to sell? ;)

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Just tuned in, but quickly noticed the team's "give a damn" factor is pretty much non-existent.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Hopefully, Anderson will not come out for the 2nd period, although the rest of his team hasn't been much better. Winn just looks so much bigger, tougher, faster & more skilled than Ottawa at all positions, men playing against boys. Ottawa needs to get bigger not smaller to compete against teams like Winn, they seem to be getting pushed around all over the ice.

Reactions: Cosmix

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Just tuned in, but quickly noticed the team's "give a damn" factor is pretty much non-existent.

Maybe they can just let the fans who are getting the jerseys play the 2nd period. Let the players take a nap or something.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Hopefully, Anderson will not come out for the 2nd period, although the rest of his team hasn't been much better. Winn just looks so much bigger, tougher, faster & more skilled than Ottawa at all positions, men playing against boys. Ottawa needs to get bigger not smaller to compete against teams like Winn, they seem to be getting pushed around all over the ice.

Easy to say at this juncture: Winnipeg needs to win (they really need home ice) and the Sens don't give a ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad