Pre-Game Talk: Karlsson's last home game? April fools?? vs Winnipeg, Mon. 7:30 pm on TSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
I know I have no business posting on here, but Nashville and Preds fans everywhere are rooting for you guys. We've never won a division title and that will change with a regulation loss by the Jets. Go Sens Go!

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
I know I have no business posting on here, but Nashville and Preds fans everywhere are rooting for you guys. We've never won a division title and that will change with a regulation loss by the Jets. Go Sens Go!

Well my man Preds fans are the only Sens fans tonight

Reactions: Lana Del Rey

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Don't think this is Karlsson's last home game as a Senator, I think he's back next year. As to the game, be nice to see a good Jets team play vs. Ottawa tonight.

Wondercarrot

By The Power of Canadian Tire Centre
Jul 2, 2002
Lot of talk in the local Media (newspapers and radio) speculating that this is EK65s last home game as a Senator.

There is something called as self-fulfilling prophecy people, and if it's our perception, and the media's perception that this is his last home game as a Senator, then maybe he buys in to it as well.

Media and fans, running EK65 out of town, with their collective pessimism, who woulda thunk.

Thats Trump-esque in its aversion to reality.
You’re the episode where the Fonz jumps the shark, the living embodiment of shark jumping.

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

pzeeman

May 15, 2013
Aylmer
That embarrassing game in Winnipeg was the low point of the season, and then the team just forgot how to hockey for two months.

Don't know what that has to do with tonight's game, but it's my primary memory of Sens v Jets for this season.

Reactions: Alex1234

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
Senapreds fo life!

Reactions: Drake744

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Am definitely cheering for the Preds these playoffs, love to see Fish hoist one.

And the crowds and in game experience in Nashville are top notch

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
That embarrassing game in Winnipeg was the low point of the season, and then the team just forgot how to hockey for two months.

Don't know what that has to do with tonight's game, but it's my primary memory of Sens v Jets for this season.
We were annihilated that exact game
Couldnt climb back up after that game

Also Buff not playing since he cant hurt Stone

Also last home game to watch Anderson live
Ill miss that...

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Let`s go Ottawa!! :)
By the way what do we need to add for NYR 1st in 2018 for your 1st?

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
lol, ok. Kinda hard waking up at 7 pm....miss out on a lot of news/rumors. Thought there might be some scuttlebutt out there I hadn't heard.
I would have put so much more excitement in the post but unfortunately were stuck with him for 2 more years

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Lot of talk in the local Media (newspapers and radio) speculating that this is EK65s last home game as a Senator.

There is something called as self-fulfilling prophecy people, and if it's our perception, and the media's perception that this is his last home game as a Senator, then maybe he buys in to it as well.

Media and fans, running EK65 out of town, with their collective pessimism, who woulda thunk.
A collective conscience? Interesting theory

Reactions: Boud
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad