Karlsson vs Trade 'Haul' Stat Comparison Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Thats my point, your not sens fans. And you all do nothing but complain.

So are you a better fan if you don't complain about the owner but you just complain about other fans?

Please explain your Merit based complaining chart.

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
So are you a better fan if you don't complain about the owner but you just complain about other fans?

Please explain your Merit based complaining chart.

Thats not what I said at all. I am just waiting for the big list of rentals that returned more then EK. You know since its all complaints about how bad the trade was.

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
That Duchene cab video is going to be a godsend for the bots in a couple months.

Duchene is too good for Ott just like he was too good for Colorado, he isn't staying and don't bother blaming anyone else but him, he's a spoiled brat.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Never mentioned who the player was, who had their back to the huddle and was going to be one of the players on the ice, after the time out. Only asked about the perception.

Yes, EK hand the secondary assist on the game tying goal ........ puck came back to him from the draw, he passed to BB and his shot was deflected in.

Yes, I've played many sports in my time. And in team sports, if you're a team player, you should act like a team player. What I saw in that instance, was not someone showing that they're a team player.
Lmfao. Was it karlsson though?

Reactions: Tnuoc Alucard

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Thats not what I said at all. I am just waiting for the big list of rentals that returned more then EK. You know since its all complaints about how bad the trade was.

Well, you don't know it's a rental, and EK could still be traded, so so many things happening here.

SJ could win the Cup with EK, and then trade his rights for something like a 2nd rounder.

Fans might be to smart to engage in this, let's see how it plays out.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Duchene is too good for Ott just like he was too good for Colorado, he isn't staying and don't bother blaming anyone else but him, he's a spoiled brat.

Hard to follow your line of reasoning, now you're dumping on the players she. 5 minutes ago you were attacking people for complaining about players., I think someone might of spiked your eggnog

Masked

(Super/star)
Apr 16, 2017
Parts unknown
Hard to follow your line of reasoning, now you're dumping on the players she. 5 minutes ago you were attacking people for complaining about players., I think someone might of spiked your eggnog

Well we all know who's in charge of the liquor cabinet at the CTC even if you can't spell his name.

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
Well, you don't know it's a rental, and EK could still be traded, so so many things happening here.

SJ could win the Cup with EK, and then trade his rights for something like a 2nd rounder.

Fans might be to smart to engage in this, let's see how it plays out.

He was given the rights to negotiate with teams, he refused to sign with anyone, he was traded with one year left on his contract. Thats a rental. It's not being too smart it's called being wrong and unable to back up the claims being made.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
He was given the rights to negotiate with teams, he refused to sign with anyone, he was traded with one year left on his contract. Thats a rental. It's not being too smart it's called being wrong and unable to back up the claims being made.

So if he signs in January with San Jose, what's that called?

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007

Bots usually have a hard time with context, it is more of a post-by-post thing.

supsens

Oct 6, 2013

Its not dumping on him its stating a fact. He publicly stated what he comands to make him honor a contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad