Speculation: KARLSSON Megathread | Part III | MOD Warning Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrisb

Oct 6, 2009
Under the condition that we get the following prospects: stud D (Hughes), stud C (Petterson), developing prospect (Dahlin) and a first. Ya then go for it.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Feels like he is just throwing shit on the wall,as we are still in a complete media blackout...And most media dont know what to think anymore...

Reactions: Emerica

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Assuming one or more of Hughes, Pettersson, Demko, VAN 1st 2019 are involved this would be a a decent package.

Assuming Vancouver is offering Juolevi, Virtanen, ect this is a colossal waste of time.

Reactions: Deku

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
There is completely no logic for trading any of the big three now,if we were thinking of moving anyone of them we would have done it by now.....Add in the complete blackout,that we have seen...And it almost pointing to an ownership change,and everything being on hold until this has happened

Reactions: pzeeman

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
I would want an NHL ready center and a dman to replace Karlsson.

Elias Petersson + Tanev + 2019 1st.

Beville

#ForTheBoys
Mar 4, 2011
Engerlanddd!
Yeah, we need NHL ready top 6 forward and a top 3 defender, plus a <2 round pick - as an absolute minimum.

What do Vancouver have that they could even offer?

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Nothing this organization does makes any sense.
While I agree,players like EK make the team and owner money... they are only ever really moved when its a complete no brainer to do so...I dont believe its shear stupidity that is what is going on here,there has to be more to it

Reactions: Chezzz and pzeeman

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus

Nothing stops other GMs from making offers. I think PD's job here is to listen and pass along any interest to Melnyk. And the optimist in me believes that none of that matters with new organizational structure coming soon starting with ownership changes (hopefully a new majority owner) upon which major personnel decisions will be made.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad