Speculation: KARLSSON Megathread | Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Saw it when I was driving thru Ottawa two weeks ago. How long has it been there? It is a really lame photo IMHO.

At least a few months I think, but I don't know for certain. It's a campaign for the iPhone so it's supposed to be a selfie....

Spartachat

Aug 2, 2016
Ottawa
Best case scenario: EM wants to wait on trading EK because he is trying to sell the team and EK adds value.

Worst case scenario: EM won't trade to any team unless they take Ryan and Karlsson doesn't want to go to Vegas.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Best case scenario: EM wants to wait on trading EK because he is trying to sell the team and EK adds value.

Worst case scenario: EM won't trade to any team unless they take Ryan and Karlsson doesn't want to go to Vegas.
As all things are. It’s probably neither nor

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
I'm not about to get into a discussion with you but just wanted to tell you that you dont understand the numbers. Revenue per fan is local revenue divided by metro population. So no that does not mean Winnipeg brings in 413K more a game than Ottawa.

Thanks for that clarification, that's why I asked " so does that mean"

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Things have probably gone quiet because most GMs are on vacation. I just hope this isn't Dorion sleeping at the wheel and more about playing hard ball if he does indeed have to trade him soon.

Meanwhile, about a week ago, EK65 was golfing in Scotland ........

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Folks, discussing ignore lists and discussion of putting posters on ignore is against the site rules. Infractions if it continues.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ray Kinsella
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad