Injury Report: Karlsson - Achilles Tendon - Practicing w Team, May Return to Lineup Soon - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlapJack

Scum bag Sens
Dec 6, 2010
I'm not excited by this thought at all...

If EK comes back and gets injured again this season, I WILL hate him.

Don't think for a second that he'll come back before he's ready. Not one of the parties involved will risk that kid's future, including himself.

John Holmes*

I'd love to see him back asap, but i think against Pittsburgh may not be the best idea.

I'd be tempted to give Cooke a two hander to the mouth, and we don't need EK suspended.

waynson spetzky

Sep 29, 2008
He certainly looks like he's ready. Watching Karlsson skate in practice you would never guess he sufferred any injury at all. He's even stealing pucks from Alfie in keep-away.

sens2k9

Aug 8, 2008
Yost tweeted that he'd skated for 2 hours sometime this weekend.
I think he's ready.
Erik Karlsson skated for two hours yesterday. That's putting in work.
Travis Yost (@TravisHeHateMe)
April 21, 2013

Smash88

Mar 15, 2012
Ottawa
Why are people so worried and not wanting him to play? Do you really think with all that is invested with EK that he'd be allowed to come back before he's ready? They have some very high profile doctors that worked on him, they would not give him clearance if there was any type of worry.

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
Why are people so worried and not wanting him to play? Do you really think with all that is invested with EK that he'd be allowed to come back before he's ready? They have some very high profile doctors that worked on him, they would not give him clearance if there was any type of worry.

Because people on the Internet are more knowledgable about his injury than doctors, coaches and management.

Pancakes Pancakes

Aug 3, 2005
Tank Nation
Considering the reported conversation that was had between McStache and Karlsson during practice, I wouldnt' be surprised if it was about tonight or about waiting a few more days to get in some practice and getting back in in Washington where he'd have less pressure not being in front of the home crowd.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009

Finally some clarification. Before this I was confused as it sounded like maclean saying karlsson will play when he says hes ready...karlsson sayd hes ready...coach says no youre a healthy scratch tonight" but now we see thats not the case.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes

dduckrage.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad