Injury Report: Kapanen leaves game due to injury (arm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Can these injuries f***off. We were so healthy flings 16/17 and 17/18 but injuries have picked up from last year.

Dermott/Matty/Gardiner all missed a lot of time last year.

This season welp it's the most injured I've seen our team in my time as a fan.

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
I feel like cap space the rest of the season is a non issue.

Ceci as a #8 and Marincin as a #9 is awesome defence depth going into the playoffs.

TheScandal89

Jun 26, 2016
Didn't notice him get hurt, hopefully he's ok. I'd like Bracco to get his NHL debut if Kappy is gonna miss time, give the guy a chance.

Tbh with Hyman, Mikheyev (I know hes hurt) and Engvall playing LW I think Johnsson is the expendable guy. Engvall gives us some much needed size.

xxOCZMSxx

Jan 20, 2015
I kinda wasn’t paying attention till I’d missed it...

was Bob McKenzie floating the idea of pulling Kapanen cause a trade was being finalized?

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
I kinda wasn’t paying attention till I’d missed it...

was Bob McKenzie floating the idea of pulling Kapanen cause a trade was being finalized?

Can you guys stop being so horny for trades.

The man legitimately got hurt. There's no trade being finalized

Reactions: Mckay and Eye Test

Nylander88

Aug 13, 2016
Ontario
Don't think this is a trade. After watching Johnsson bring a little grit tonight it just makes me want to trade Kerfoot more. Get out from underneath this Kerfoot, Barrie disaster Dubas. This trade just didn't go our way

Reactions: OVO16

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
I like Kapanen and I think he has more to give. The injury aside, I think he is probably a candidate for trade. I've always felt he and Nylander play a similar game, he needs to be on a team where he is higher up in the lineup. He can be a 65-75 point a year guy in the right situation.

Leafs need cap room and defensive depth. I hope he heals well and can help us or someone in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad