Confirmed with Link: Kane to Detroit

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
Given that our games with Ottawa tend to be quite physical, how the team has been rolling quite well, his age and injury hx and that he could rest/recover longer, I'd have him sit out.
Yeah but when we play ottawa in the playoffs this year, we can't keep him out the whole time :sarcasm:

Chris Langlois

Jan 31, 2022
If lalonde plays Husso tomorrow then that is Pejorative Slured. Lyon needs to be the guy going forward unless he proves otherwise. The team has literally rallied around him.

Reactions: Ulysses31

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
So, if you play Kane tomorrow who sits? Kostin?

That is a bad idea all around. Kostin must dress for this one, if anything for DP having a little assistance watching his back and as the perfect person to punch any ugly Ottawa face which will surely be needed.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Lyon has already been confirmed as starting.

He has had 2-3 days off and now the whole team will have 9 days off, so he has enough time to rest. Plus he didn't play in October and November.
Kane should play 10-13 min, but the Sens will be nasty and they might try to injure him. So he can rest too.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Now that's not really fair.

Joseph could also try and shove him headfirst into the boards from behind

Yeah, but that play happens 20 times a game and is no big deal as you can tell Joseph didn't hit him with his stick. That is what I learned from the Sens fans after that incident.

He'll have had 3 full days rest, no reason to use Husso tomorrow.

Husso hasn't played in a long time, other than 1 AHL game, he should easily be ready to play 1 game. They do have 9 days off after. That said, I would rather it be Lyon as Husso has sucked this year.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Yeah, but that play happens 20 times a game and is no big deal as you can tell Joseph didn't hit him with his stick. That is what I learned from the Sens fans after that incident.

Husso hasn't played in a long time, other than 1 AHL game, he should easily be ready to play 1 game. They do have 9 days off after. That said, I would rather it be Lyon as Husso has sucked this year.
It has nothing to do with rest and everything to do with Husso sucking.

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
They can't be serious? Is this some lame attempt to win over Wings fans after the heat they took for their Seider card?!

Look, I love what we have gotten out of Kane, but he has a specific role, and high end defense hasn't been it.

Patrick Kane, offensive impact 59, defensive impact 88? That is the dumbest s*** ever. Yeah line Kane up for the Selke now.

Ricelund

̶W̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶m̶
Apr 16, 2006
New York, NY
They can't be serious? Is this some lame attempt to win over Wings fans after the heat they took for their Seider card?!

Look, I love what we have gotten out of Kane, but he has a specific role, and high end defense hasn't been it.

Patrick Kane, offensive impact 59, defensive impact 88? That is the dumbest s*** ever. Yeah line Kane up for the Selke now.
Maybe they’re satirizing advanced stats.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad