Injury Report: Kane out 4-6 months with torn labrum, Clitsome out indefinitely

Whileee

May 29, 2010
re: Bogo. I was amazed he made it to the quarter pole just missing one game.

We all knew it was only a matter of time. Too bad since he's been playing really well. Very steady.

It's a shame he's partially constructed of glass...

He took a wicked slapper on the foot, and probably has a broken bone. That's just bad luck, and has nothing to do with his durability.

I agree... he's been absolutely rock-solid this year.

Evil Little

Jan 22, 2014
re: Bogo. I was amazed he made it to the quarter pole just missing one game.

We all knew it was only a matter of time. Too bad since he's been playing really well. Very steady.

It's a shame he's partially constructed of glass...

Beat me to it... ;)

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
Buff back to d is one of the best options right now, this is tough for us but should be character building. Chariot and brouilette have opportunities to impress

Heres hoping no other bad luck comes our way

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
How injured do we have to be before we can call up Morrissey?

If a team is on it's "third emergency situation" it can call up a player from the CHL. Enstrom = 1, Bogo = 2, Clitsome = 3. So I think that means they could've called him up today.

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario
I get online and am met with this bombshell.

So our top pairing is just decimated.

Can we tell Trouba every game is against Edmonton until Enstrom and Bogo are back?

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
WT literal F. **** **** ****.

Here's hoping they start scoring because they're screwed if they don't.

This team seriously cannot have everyone on the same page at the same time can they?

Whileee

May 29, 2010
How injured do we have to be before we can call up Morrissey?

If there is provision for this, I would think that long-term injuries to 3 of your top 6 D ought to do it.

As I understand it, an "emergency recall" from the CHL can occur if the NHL team is down to below 18 skaters and 2 goalies. If they have already called up 2 from the AHL, the third "emergency recall" can come from the CHL.

Jets roster...

Pardy-Postma
Chiarot-Buff
Stuart-Trouba

Peluso-Slater-Thorburn-Galiardi
Lowry-Scheif-Halischuk
Kane-Perreault-Frolik
Ladd-Little-Wheeler

They have 19 skaters on their roster now, so I doubt that they can call up an emergency recall from the CHL.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
wtf is wrong with Enstrom. Thought he was day2day like a week ago. Time for Trouba to lead this team like never before.

Having Buff off of forward makes our forward lineup look a lot less impressive considering Scheif hasn't lit the world on fire.

Derfel*

I have a feeling we'll see Enstrom back sooner than the end of December. Maybe as soon as 4 games from now.

This isn't the end, my friends. Our goaltenders are hot. We can weather this storm and still be in the thick of the chase after January 1st.

mzappa

Jets fans in space
Jun 27, 2011
Ugh. December is so critical with a string of win-able home games.
Not impressed... :shakehead

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay
We all knew eventually our GA/GP would eventually go back up, this will probably do that. We just need to hope our offence starts getting some bounces.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
This is just great. Our entire top pair is out for am extended period.

Buckle down the hatches this is going to get rough!

Nov 24, 2006
Maybe now is the time Chevy makes a significant trade. Not sure this collection of misfits can keep the D afloat for a month.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad