Injury Report: Kane out 4-6 months with torn labrum, Clitsome out indefinitely

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
@WpgJetsPR: #NHLJets recall defenceman Julien Brouillette from St. John's IceCaps. Place Zach Bogosian on IR today.

jamiebez

Apr 5, 2005
Ottawa
Stuart-Trouba
Chiarot-Buff
Pardy-Postma

Gotta be this, right?

Silver lining: big opportunity for Chiarot here. Just huge. Hopefully he can hold the fort for a month.

Mathmew Purrrr Oh

#meowmeowmeowmeow
Apr 18, 2013
meow
so if they don't move Buff back then :

Stu/Trouba
Pardy/Postma
Chiarot/Brouillette (good possibility of flipping Pardy and Chiarot)

well.......:cry:

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
Morrissey's awful training camp is coming back to haunt this team more than anyone imagined.

anyone on the waiver wire that can be picked up? i know that D's a premium in this league, but there must be a corpse with a pulse.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Ken Wiebe ‏@WiebeSunSports 44s45 seconds ago

#NHLJets HC Paul Maurice told reporters today that Dustin Byfuglien will move back to D until further notice after team hit with injuries

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
@WiebeSunSports 2m2 minutes ago
#NHLJets HC Paul Maurice told reporters today that Dustin Byfuglien will move back to D until further notice after team hit with injuries

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL

Thank goodness.

Alright, back to my earlier wish. Trouba and Byfuglien have both looked like #1 D-men for stretches. We just need them to do that every game for a month!

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
So Enstrom's out a month after they kept saying day to day?

Tough luck for Bogo in what was probably his best season to date.

Clitsome pretty much sucked all season and Pardy playing ahead of him made sense.

Buff back on D where he is most effective. Hope he excels so he can stay at the position he wants to play the most!

Whileee

May 29, 2010
I think this next month will be very important for the franchise's future direction. If they hold it together and remain competitive for the next month, this core will be solidified as a viable group and I expect that they won't be a "seller" at the trade deadline.

If they crash and are out of the running, I could see them taking the path of trading one or two core players at the deadline and loading up for the 2015 draft.

We are now going to see what they have between the pipes. It will be interesting to see if they can maintain their stellar GAA over the coming month.

KCjetsfan

Jul 14, 2012
Gardner KS
And I feel bad for Buff. He hasn't played D in many many months, and will probably be rusty. Which will feed into the false narrative that he can't play D :(

Positive

Enjoy your flight
May 4, 2007
Osborne Village in the 'Peg

Wow. Call up O'Dell?

I'll admit I was enjoying watching him and Lowry muscle guys around along the opponent's boards.

Edgar Halliwax

aka Marvin Candle
Sep 23, 2011
Winnipeg
re: Bogo. I was amazed he made it to the quarter pole just missing one game.

We all knew it was only a matter of time. Too bad since he's been playing really well. Very steady.

It's a shame he's partially constructed of glass...

Evil Little

Jan 22, 2014
I don't feel so good...

:scared:

Ladd - Little(???!!!!!) - Wheeler
Kane - Scheifele - Frolik
Perreault - Lowry - O'Dell
Galiardi - Slater - [plug]

Stuart - Trouba
Byfuglien - Postma
Chiarot - Pardy

I don't ****ing know!!!!!!

:scared:

Bogo was injured blocking a shot on his foot. That is just s***ty luck.

Naw, it must be because he's soft and prone to injury... :sarcasm:

That's my first thought. Won't stop people saying stupid things about him being injury prone though.

;)

Inflict

Jul 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Damn. This is terrible news. At least Buff will help stop the bleeding a bit. Really surpised they did not call up Will O'Neill. I thought he had a good preseason and was stellar in the playoffs last year with the Ice Caps.

Has Brouillette been any good this year?

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
I could see Buff doing well back on D. If he really wants to stay there he'll work his arse off to show that that's where he belongs. Not expecting lazy Buff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad