Injury Report: Kane out 4-6 months with torn labrum, Clitsome out indefinitely

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
The bottom pairing only got like 10 minutes of ES ice last night, Troubs should be in for more than that since he's been skating while he was healing.

Yeah but that was with Buff playing D if Buff is not playing D Trouba will need to have alot more Ice time, no need to mess things up for just one game.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Yeah but that was with Buff playing D if Buff is not playing D Trouba will need to have alot more Ice time, no need to mess things up for just one game.

Why wouldn't Buff be playing D?

Aphid

Oct 19, 2014
No need to make elaborate plans. When Trouba gets back in he will be paired up with Staurt. And the other other pairings will be Toby-Bogo, Chiarot-Buff. My wife could call that and she doesn't even watch hockey. Chevy will waive whoever he worries least about losing or Perreault will be put on IR.

This is what will happen without a doubt.

Kind of sucks because I like Pardy and even Harrison and his really bad luck or mistakes...however you want to put it.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Because some have suggested that Buff be moved back to forward until Matty P comes back once Trouba slides in

That's not gonna happen on wednesday. Maurice has pretty much committed to Buff at D. The message has been pretty clear in every presser since dec 5. Trouba getting healthy will force a roster move (trade waivers) involving a defensemen eventually. They are not gonna play the rest of the season carrying 12F and 9 D. The allstar break makes it a possibilty for one game but something will likely give before that road trip afterwards.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
That's not gonna happen on wednesday. Maurice has pretty much committed to Buff at D. The message has been pretty clear in every presser since dec 5. Trouba getting healthy will force a roster move (trade waivers) involving a defensemen eventually. They are not gonna play the rest of the season carrying 12F and 9 D. The allstar break makes it a possibilty for one game but something will likely give before that road trip afterwards.

Agreed. Ideally after the break Perreault comes back and then likely Pardy gets waived. Makes sense to go with 8 D and 13 F at least for awhile after that. Either way Buff won't be going to forward. Maurice wouldn't jerk him around like that. In an emergency maybe, but not when you have 12 healthy forwards on the roster.

cneely

Jan 6, 2005
I had to fly to Toronto on business this morning at 5:00 am and Bogosian, Trouba and Perreault were all on my flight. Imagine they were connecting to somewhere warm for a quick vacation, or heading home. Bogo and Trouba appear to have a serious bromance going on.

Anyway, not that it means much, but Perreault looked fine to me. No sling or anything and no issues putting his luggage in the overhead. I expect he'll be back very shortly after the all star break.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I had to fly to Toronto on business this morning at 5:00 am and Bogosian, Trouba and Perreault were all on my flight. Imagine they were connecting to somewhere warm for a quick vacation, or heading home. Bogo and Trouba appear to have a serious bromance going on.

Anyway, not that it means much, but Perreault looked fine to me. No sling or anything and no issues putting his luggage in the overhead. I expect he'll be back very shortly after the all star break.

Great update. Thanks.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011

aha! Secret inside info! Don't tell anybody else this information, let's keep it to ourselves! :sarcasm:

(see how I creatively co-opted the sarcasm smiley and converted it to a "shhhh" smiley?)

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
I had to fly to Toronto on business this morning at 5:00 am and Bogosian, Trouba and Perreault were all on my flight. Imagine they were connecting to somewhere warm for a quick vacation, or heading home..

or maybe they were all traded to the Leafs for Phaneuf?!?!?!?!

:rant:

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
Chill :laugh:

Bogo said before the game yesterday he was spending his vacation down in Florida.

Florida, Ontario.

tumblr_mywiv62SzF1sxqpkeo1_250.gif

Kinjero

Aug 9, 2011
YSJ
In case someone didn't hear, Kane is out 4-6 months after having shoulder surgery to repair a torn labrum. :sarcasm:

Really though..

Positive

Enjoy your flight
May 4, 2007
Osborne Village in the 'Peg
I have a tear in my labrum. Happened years ago. I feel it constantly, but the pain is manageable and I work through it. I feel like my commitment should let me show up to work in sweat pants, but apparently no one else agrees.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
lol.....this reminded me of that Winnipeg radio stations prank contest years ago where they were sending the winners to see the "Superbowl in Miami". (which actually turned out to be them traveling to watching the game on TV in Miami Manitoba)

Most of you "kids" won't remember this. :naughty:

First thing I thought about when I read Miami, Manitoba. They pronounce it My-ama down there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->