Prospect Info: Kaiden Guhle II

Status
Not open for further replies.

habsfan92

Jun 5, 2005
winnipeg
I want an someone who can QB a PP and has electrifying puck skills. It's what's killed our team with both Markov and Subban gone.
Or Markov & Souray,
or Markov & Bergeron
or Markov & Schneider
or Markov & Weber
hmm, looks like we are missing one important guy, and it is not Subban
oops, forgot Markov & Streit
(just read an article on how many partners Markov made rich)

Last edited:

Colezuki

Apr 27, 2009
Toronto
Or Markov & Souray,
or Markov & Bergeron
or Markov & Schneider
or Markov & Weber
(just read an article on how many partners Markov made rich)
TbF - webs got paid before playing with markov

Reactions: habsfan92

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
They say he's gonna play tonight for the Rocket but that he's back to the WHL after tonight
Was fun, hope he has a great (half)year in Junior, did not look out of place at ALL with the pros tho, good sign

Reactions: Stive Morgan

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Or Markov & Souray,
or Markov & Bergeron
or Markov & Schneider
or Markov & Weber
(just read an article on how many partners Markov made rich)[/QUOTE
and don't forget that they always had an other elite option on the wing with Kovalev and Cammalleri

Reactions: sbhatt

Pacciosoftie

Curved Dach
Oct 26, 2017
If he continues dominating WHL the rest of this season, NHL or AHL next season? We REALLY could use him in our lineup instead of Chiarot/Kulak/Mete...

Addik04

Sep 15, 2010
If he continues dominating WHL the rest of this season, NHL or AHL next season? We REALLY could use him in our lineup instead of Chiarot/Kulak/Mete...

Yes and in 1-2-3 years, let's complain how he has not developped well because he was brought too soon.

Let's forget our error from the past (Kotkaniemi and Mete) and complain in a few years.

Great idea.

Reactions: Pacciosoftie

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com

It's NHL or WHL next season, unless covid is a problem again. He's not old enough under normal rules, although he can join Laval when his WHL season ends or covid f***s things up again.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
The crazy thing about this video is that most if not all of these hits results in his team gaining possesion of the puck, crazy.

I was wondering why that Guhle video was getting a crap ton of thumbs down votes on YT and then saw Grant's twitter post blaming Leaf trolls and he wasn't amused it seems. :)

Reactions: Holystik

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
I'm still in awe of those last shifts protecting the lead against the Moose where he was battling non stop vs an AHL vet for like 2 min. They were trying to pick on him thinking he wouldn't be able to handle it but instead he shut them down hard lol. Dude was a beast along the board and corner and was out muscling a grown man as a 18 yo.

I'm just salivating at the thought of a d pair of Guhle - Romanov. Facing that in a 7 game series wouldn't be fun I'm sure. Hopefully guys like Struble and Fleury continue developing well and that's a pretty hard hitting defense you got there. Also, not only can they hit, but they can all skate which would fit perfectly for Ducharme's man to man dzone coverage scheme. Norlinder can add the flair hehe.

Of course they won't all develop as intended, or will they? hehe, but I'm confident with Guhle being an NHLer. That covid invitational really was a gift in disguise with the emergence of the young centers and drafting Guhle over Marco Rossi or Cole Perfetti. I was skeptical when the pick was announced like "why another LD?" but now, after the WJC and watching these few games in Laval, I'm definitely hyped. Plus, with Romanov being developed as a RD, it all works out in the end.

FLHabs

Feb 18, 2017
I was wondering why that Guhle video was getting a crap ton of thumbs down votes on YT and then saw Grant's twitter post blaming Leaf trolls and he wasn't amused it seems. :)
lolll they scared haha. First it was Caufield, now it's Guhle. I think they know how good this Habs team has the potential to be in a few years.

Reactions: sheed36

robert ethan

Feb 5, 2021
Agreed. He could play in the NHL today if we needed him, his game and IQ are already there, but no need to rush him.
If they have enough depth to trade Sergachev, cut Juulsen, who's playing for Florida, and sit Mete and Fleury on the taxi squad, they don't need to push Guhle.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
I'm still in awe of those last shifts protecting the lead against the Moose where he was battling non stop vs an AHL vet for like 2 min. They were trying to pick on him thinking he wouldn't be able to handle it but instead he shut them down hard lol. Dude was a beast along the board and corner and was out muscling a grown man as a 18 yo.

I'm just salivating at the thought of a d pair of Guhle - Romanov. Facing that in a 7 game series wouldn't be fun I'm sure. Hopefully guys like Struble and Fleury continue developing well and that's a pretty hard hitting defense you got there. Also, not only can they hit, but they can all skate which would fit perfectly for Ducharme's man to man dzone coverage scheme. Norlinder can add the flair hehe.

Of course they won't all develop as intended, or will they? hehe, but I'm confident with Guhle being an NHLer. That covid invitational really was a gift in disguise with the emergence of the young centers and drafting Guhle over Marco Rossi or Cole Perfetti. I was skeptical when the pick was announced like "why another LD?" but now, after the WJC and watching these few games in Laval, I'm definitely hyped. Plus, with Romanov being developed as a RD, it all works out in the end.

Guhle time in the AHL was really great to see.

Guhle - Norlinder
Harris - Romanov
Struble - Brook
Fleury

A PMD and a physical D on each pair. ;)
For more crushing, move Romanov to Guhle's pair and switch Brook for Fleury.

Who would be the slowest in that line up, Fleury?

FLHabs

Feb 18, 2017

Guhle - Norlinder
Harris - Romanov
Struble - Brook
Fleury

I think this team could become the new Nashville in terms of defensive depth hehe. They can all skate and move the puck. Even if Fleury would be the slowest, he can still keep up in this new NHL. Timmins gets a lot of flack, but his D drafting has been excellent these past few years. With Bouchard running the show in Laval and a new gen style coach in Ducharme with the big team, all those prospect have the ball in their court to reach their potential IMO

dcyhabs

May 30, 2008
Montreal
Agree. But I read the article after I listed the pairings, and realized I missed a guy.
The article includes also Komisarek as cashing in on the Markov partnership.
Markov is the kind of guy that is much more difficult to replace.
Andrei Markov's Canadiens legacy tied to helping teammates cash in - Sportsnet.ca

Komisarek benefited more than anyone else. Big strong guy, not great with the puck, third pairing D, pretty much. Markov made him look good and Lucic broke him.

Guhle doesn't seem to have the same profile. Komisarek barely scored in junior, Guhle has good stats.

bopeep

Jan 22, 2004
bc

Guhle - Norlinder
Harris - Romanov
Struble - Brook
Fleury

Good to see Fairbrother in this mix as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad