TSN: Kadri: "The confidence is there"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gramsci

Jul 31, 2003
Toronto
Yeah, if Kadri peaks at a solid 200 foot, 50 pt centre ... good return on the 7th pick and a valuable guy to have in the line up.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
Perhaps you just overrated him?

He was a 7th. overall, and his career pace is 48 points per season.

Getting a 2nd. liner at 7th. is fine.

Probably.
I think it was watching that christmas .gif too many times.

The second liner feels third liner this year.
With him on a one year deal and the Leafs rebuilding ... I realized that Nazem is prime Trade Bait.
I hope people realize this.

Deez Nuts

Jun 4, 2012
Probably.
I think it was watching that christmas .gif too many times.

The second liner feels third liner this year.
With him on a one year deal and the Leafs rebuilding ... I realized that Nazem is prime Trade Bait.
I hope people realize this.

Kadri may be trade bait but his worth/value at this point is probably at his lowest in his career. Considering his contract status, I don't think most teams would be interested in trading for an average #2C will mediocre production that will no doubt be expecting a multi year deal over 5 mil a year.

Who would have thought that Bozak would be the better trade bait and have higher value than Kadri this year? With a reasonable contract, twice the production than Kadri with less minutes and games played and better on faceoffs, he may actually fetch a valuable long term piece.

But there are always suckers out there, maybe there are GM's that see potential in a player that was drafted 7 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad