Confirmed with Link: Kadri Suspended for the Remainder of the First Round

How many games does he get?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OppositeLocK

Nov 18, 2017
okay. and if he does something stupid and gets himself suspended vs that team, then what?
you can't be tough, sitting in the pressbox.
you can't be the best person on the ice, if you are sitting in the pressbox.
and quite frankly, i wonder how "forgiving" people would be if this was 3-5 games in the cup final and not the first round. because it's easy to be all "Oh, yah well. you know. it happens." but if it's the cup final, is it "well Naz was tough. huzzah?"

I dunno, it's hockey? Eject him from the game.

Game is becoming cream puff soft.

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
Well, he ain't going to get any points sitting in the press box. Great, he has 2 points in 2 games, now he is sitting out during the biggest games of the season. Shanny and Co have to have a real mature talk with him before he plays another game again.
Yeah....like knock Debrusks head off if you are going to get suspended

Reactions: ToneDog

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
He addresses an are the the leafs have no depth in. Toughness. Was the best person on the ice last game and if the leafs advance to play tougher teams, you will understand why having a player like him is more important than having a Nylander

What good is having him on the payroll when he can't help us on the ice?

I ****ing hate Kadri for this.

He left us in this exact same hole last year and had he been in the lineup who knows what would've happened. And now he ****ing does it again.

Selfish piece of ****.

Seek help.

Reactions: Leafidelity

JayfromNB1219

Mar 27, 2019
New Brunswick
I don think you understand. Hes one of the most penalized players in the league. He keeps getting larger suspensions because he doesnt learn.

I hear you...there are way worse guys that get away with it though (see Brad Marchand as an example) so like I said if it was called evenly through the league regardless of the time of year I would be 100% on your side of the argument...as the league is now though I just can’t agree

Peace Frog

“Go on, say your thing man”
Jun 18, 2009
What Kadri did was indefensible and im 100% on board with the suspension.

Im sick and tired of seeing headshots. I dont care about the context of them.
I don’t have a problem with the suspension. I don’t want to see stuff like that either. However, one player getting a $5000 fine and the other getting the remainder of a series, just doesn’t fly with me. Just saying.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Lol @ the dumb ****s blaming Kadri for this.

He did exactly what was needed. The refs were a ****ing joke. If anyone is to blame its the ****ing refs.
Leafs fans don’t deserve a good team. Constantly trashing our elite talents and now forming a lynch mob against kadri instead of understanding what really happened

OppositeLocK

Nov 18, 2017
A couple suicides by guys with concussion issues will make a league try and limit concussions.

Everyone is aware of the risks before they sign up. That's why they get paid millions upon millions.

Don't like the game, don't watch/play/etc.

MMA is not for me but you don't see me trying to change its brutality.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Well, he ain't going to get any points sitting in the press box. Great, he has 2 points in 2 games, now he is sitting out during the biggest games of the season. Shanny and Co have to have a real mature talk with him before he plays another game again.

how many mature talks do they have to have with him?
Honestly, if I were dubas, the thought in my head would be/should be this.

If it's Game ___ in the Cup Final, and we're facing a team, and they are putting a bee in Kadri's bonnet, do I trust him not do something reckless?

because Naz can say anything he wants. (He's said several times even leading up to this series he can't be stupid) and he lasted a whole 8.5 periods before doing the exact same stupid stunt), the question do you believe/trust him?

the answer is no. trade him and get the toughness/sandpaper people want, who has sense in their head and isn't reckless and dirty.

Reactions: Suntouchable13

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
Everyone is aware of the risks before they sign up. That's why they get paid millions upon millions.

Don't like the game, don't watch/play/etc.

MMA is not for me but you don't see me trying to change its brutality.
If they treat it like this, the game will die. Hence why they're not treating it the same way you would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad