Kadri: How many points this season ?

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
Yeah, I know Kadri toes the line, and I wasnt even necessarily against him for making the hit. But this punishment is way too big for him to be doing something so stupid again. I hope this never happens with him again.

very good chance he cost us the series.

Diddy

Feb 20, 2015
SK
3 games is fair for that hit. Sucks but what can you do (aside from control your emotions). Many ways to get revenge aside from charging a guy like that.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
it's on Kadri for putting our season in the hands of the DOPS. nobody can be blamed but him

and that's what it is right there.
Honestly. the only hope i have right now and i really believe they are capable of it, is that this helps the entire team work more cohesively.

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
[MOD]

If Kadri played for Nashville, he gets nothing IMO.

Tell me, what does this blindside headshot remind you of?

DOPS (and the refs) really seems concerned about Barrie dont they? Maybe Barrie should have played more hurt and then get right back into the lineup like Carrier?

I also wonder in Wennberg is outta the dark room after repeat offender Wilson's leaping headshot?

Id be fine with 3 if they were consistent with their rulings but Johansen's hit was just as dangerous as Kadri's

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: The Man with a Plan

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
and that's what it is right there.
Honestly. the only hope i have right now and i really believe they are capable of it, is that this helps the entire team work more cohesively.
I hope so. it would really suck if our season ended prematurely because of a stupid play by Kadri. it's not going to be easy though

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
As much as I love Kadri and think he's one of our best forwards... we might actually be better off without him for a few games. I love that he didn't want to take any abuse from the Bruins, but that ultimately might be the best thing to do. Just take the abuse, not retaliate, and keep trying to beat them with our speed. I hope we can win two of the three Kadri suspension games and hopefully by then we will have settled down and got a better game plan and Kadri can come back and fit into that system.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
If it was 5, DOPS would look even more biased than they do now.

If Kadri played for Nashville, he gets nothing IMO.

Tell me, what does this blindside headshot remind you of?

DOPS (and the refs) really seems concerned about Barrie dont they? Maybe Barrie should have played more hurt and then get right back into the lineup like Carrier?

I also wonder in Wennberg is outta the dark room after repeat offender Wilson's leaping headshot?

Id be fine with 3 if they were consistent with their rulings but Johansen's hit was just as dangerous as Kadri's

everybody that has a twitter f***ing tweet the f*** out of this to DOPS include #Kadri3games? in it

f*** Parros f*** NHL

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
pretty impressive season.

Congrats to Kadri

Signed,
A Kadri critic.

I've tried many times to like Kadri.

I started this thread to congratulate his season. I feel he did better than I would have ever guessed.

And then when the only important game since January happened, he brain farts and lets the team down.

The Kadri rollercoaster never ends.

Reactions: Pookie

Not My Tempo

Feb 22, 2015
Toronto
Honestly I was against signing Tavares due to cap reasons but this makes me much for it. Lower Kadri’s role so the next time he does something stupid it doesn’t have as big an impact on us. Having a player with as little control on his emotions as he does just frustrates me.

Reactions: Pookie

Nylanderthal

Jun 9, 2010
holy ****

Maybe it’s just me and I’m getting older and slower, but the issue with this play is wingels taking a cheap shot and failing to stay on his feet. What’s he even doing off his feet? Bouncing off the hardened frame of Marner? Come on. Watching it at regular speed again, and not in slow mo or during a focused on replay you realize how fast the game is out there. Kadri didn’t have time to react, he was going to the boards to hit someone who had just taken liberties with his winger. The fact Kadri didn’t kill wingels tells me he let up as much as he could of, it’s simply one of those instances where the play looks uglier than it intended to be. Too many people in position of influence within the sport have gone soft in recent years.
Didn’t alfredsson drive tucker into the boards much harder then score a goal against us?

Reactions: The Man with a Plan

HamiltonNHL

Jan 4, 2012
Kadri didn’t have time to react
Wishful thinking.
Kadri didnt want to react.
The NHL has "time to react" down to a science. They explicitly said in that video he had time.

and

HE had time.

His excuse was an excuse.

Nylanderthal

Jun 9, 2010
Wishful thinking.
Kadri didnt want to react.
The NHL has "time to react" down to a science. They explicitly said in that video he had time.

and

HE had time.

His excuse was an excuse.
What would you expect him to do exactly? Let up and go into the boards by himself? Turn away? Stop? There’s only one play, follow through your check. It’s fine, you don’t like Kads and there’s an obvious bias against him. He did the only thing he’s supposed to do, it’s not his fault wingels is bad on his feet and can’t stay up.

Last edited:

HamiltonNHL

Jan 4, 2012
Oh Kadri.

upload_2018-4-14_11-36-46.png

2015–16 NHL suspensions and fines - Wikipedia

HamiltonNHL

Jan 4, 2012
upload_2018-4-14_11-39-17.png

Oh Kadri.

I think Kadri leads the League in the number of infractions ... be it suspensions or fines.

No wonder the refs ignore him.

Sep 18, 2009
Kadri might have just cost the team the season
Hopefully he will make it back and take over the series

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory
I've tried many times to like Kadri.

I started this thread to congratulate his season. I feel he did better than I would have ever guessed.

And then when the only important game since January happened, he brain farts and lets the team down.

The Kadri rollercoaster never ends.
Get over your self.. Kadri made a hit which when he started to make it the player had just elbowed Marner and was still standing. Did he want to hurt him...I sure hope so. Kadri and Marner were both hitting with a purpose and it sure was not to be nice.

Kadri plays his best when he is pissed and if I am being truthful the decision was a joke. 1 game was more than enough but seeing as how they gave Doughty a game for a clean check they had little choice but to up the anti.

His team mates do not think he let the team down and their play will clearly demonstrate that. I know for a fact that they are not blaming Kadri as I spoke to the young man in my profile picture about this and he told me so. Just another FYI he was the victim of 2 dirt hits one of which targeted his head in that game and nothing same as the elbow that Marner ate.

Kadri got railroaded as Boston’s owner whines to Gary all the time and gets preferential treatment as seen when the. bruins played Vancouver in the finals a few years back and clearly two nights ago again.

I am old school I guess and what Kadri did was protect and standup for his team mates and most certainly never let them down. He plays for keeps and if the rest of our team did he would not have had to be the one who provided push back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad