Kadri: How many points this season ?

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
His reputation caused the extra game!

I really like Kadri, but, I think we may need to trade him because, he is a hot head, that just doesn't appear to get that you can't do what he does.

This suspension really HURTS his team!

Reactions: Ziggdiezan

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
His reputation caused the extra game!

I really like Kadri, but, I think we may need to trade him because, he is a hot head, that just doesn't appear to get that you can't do what he does.

This suspension really HURTS his team!

Piece of s**t Parros putting his Leafs-hate hat on...2 games I could swallow, but 3?!

Reactions: Ziggdiezan

LeafingTheWay

May 31, 2014
Posted this in the other thread:

Unbiased opinion: 3 games fits the crime perfectly. 1-2 games was what I was hoping for, but 3-5 games is what Kadri would get in the regular season. There's no argument to be made for Kadri. He had time to react, took advantage of a player in a bad position, straight head contact.

Leafs REALLY have to change their game. Kadri is a massive part of the team, especially in the playoffs. Matthews, Nylander, Marner really have to step it up.

Reactions: rubous

Ziggdiezan

Apr 10, 2015
As I posted earlier in the thread, Kadri's history, the retaliation and hitting the player in a prone position is why he got the extra 2 games.

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
iirc Parros has said something along the lines of trying to eliminate "non-hockey" plays. I guess this fit that billing. Homer glasses aside, this was a good call.

Thanks, Did he acknowledge Wingel's headshot on Marner?

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Posted this in the other thread:

Unbiased opinion: 3 games fits the crime perfectly. 1-2 games was what I was hoping for, but 3-5 games is what Kadri would get in the regular season. There's no argument to be made for Kadri. He had time to react, took advantage of a player in a bad position, straight head contact.

Leafs REALLY have to change their game. Kadri is a massive part of the team, especially in the playoffs. Matthews, Nylander, Marner really have to step it up.

Marner might already have a concussion if not he will get elbowed in the head again with no consequence.

Matthews and Nylander have been completely neutralized and have no hope of doing much of anything against the Bruins in the playoffs.

This sweep will be as memorable as our last series against the Bruins.

Reactions: Sparrowtrini

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
really?? it was one freaking game we will be ok!

Pretty tough spot now. Our 2nd best c has been taken out for 3 games which if we lose all 3 we are out of the playoffs. Let’s go through our replacement options
1- playing a c core that include plekanec and Moore (haha no chance that would be horrible)
2- moving a winger to c (marleau or nylander) either way both aren’t full time c’s at least yet and nylander will
Not be an option for babcock on the road

Kadri is our best shutdown c and we are playing a team that has one of the best lines in hockey, so now Matthews and nylander will have to sacrifice offence to try and shutdown Bergeron and co

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad