Kadri: How many points this season ?

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
I don't have access to audio. Can anyone post the NHL's explanation on this?

The BS of the audio explanation is that Wingles "engages marner" and then fall on the ice; with kadri seeing that wingels has fallen had full control to control the hit, change his path or minimize the impact but he went it full stream causing wingels head to crash into boards

Absolute BULL CRAP

f*** Parros and f*** the NHL

Reactions: ECanuck

cookie

Fresh From The Oven
Nov 24, 2009
Oven then stomach
Thanks, Did he acknowledge Wingel's headshot on Marner?
I mean, that game was a smorgasbord of dirty plays. I'm personally pissed off at the elbow against Marner (they were targetting him all night long - he took 9 hits!) but Kadri also had the kneeing and boarding call. He was seeing red that night and the punishment fit the crimes in my opinion. I'm still waiting for the league explanation, especially since there was that incident involving Wilson...

Last edited:

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
Maybe you didn't notice but Marner was elbowed in the head and dazed.

How many games did that get that POS scrub Dingles?
That elbow never happened and the hit that did happen wasn't half as viscous as what Naz did.

And I'll lay my cards out...I'm a huge Kadri fan and leafs homer.

You deserve a few games after a hit like that though.

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
In the end its a dirty hit I cant condone. The NHL cannot be faulted for punishing a player for this type of hit.

Kadri made an exceptionally poor decision and has no one to blame but himself. This move has severely limited our ability to win this series. Im quite upset that a great season may be wasted on a stupid hit.

I don't think anyone is saying it isn't suspension worthy (or most aren't). 3 games is harsh, and extremely inconsistent with what Player Safety has and hasn't been deeming as suspension worthy.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
I don't think anyone is saying it isn't suspension worthy (or most aren't). 3 games is harsh, and extremely inconsistent with what Player Safety has and hasn't been deeming as suspension worthy.
it's on Kadri for putting our season in the hands of the DOPS. nobody can be blamed but him

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
it's on Kadri for putting our season in the hands of the DOPS. nobody can be blamed but him

I'm not saying Kadri isn't at fault, I'm saying the NHL isn't doing us any favours.

1) The refs let last nights game out of hand. Had they called a more consistent game, Kadri likely wouldn't have gone over the top. Don't confuse this as excusing Kadri for his hit, it was his fault... but the outcome likely came because of poor reffing.

2) DOPS has been widely inconsistent with what they deem suspension worthy.

Reactions: PromisedLand

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
I am so f***ing pissed right now kadri is suspended 3 games while boston keeps taking head shots on leafs players with no discipline

on top of that babcock's hard on for f***ing scrub vets f*** this shit

this series is over!

Good one babcock go buy your ego a new gift now GTFO

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad