Kadri -- 6th overall in NHL scoring now

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
screw that, Hamilton is not even that good

plus seguin just has a good shot and speed, he has average skill IMO

kessel is much better, yes, maybe a bit soft, however has top end speed, a great shot, plus is developing into an elite playmaker

So you're writing off a 19 and 20 year old ( one of which has already been selected to the all star team ) but our 25 year old is still developing , whatever makes you feel better I guess .

mikebel111*

So you're writing off a 19 and 20 year old ( one of which has already been selected to the all star team ) but our 25 year old is still developing , whatever makes you feel better I guess .

I didn't write them off, just don't believe in the hype in them

TMLOBI

Jul 22, 2010
Toronto
So do the Leafs finally have that elusive first line centre? I mean if any other team had this kid they would say he is a first line caliber centre. But since he's a Leaf people probably respect him as much as "awwlookatthebabyLeaf.jpg" (I'm not about to upload that trash).

I've said for a few years now he is the most skilled player the Leafs had in the system. Not the best but most skilled with the puck. He is proving me right and a lot of people wrong! Even when he doesn't produce a goal he sure gives someone the opportunity to score or has a good shot himself.

It's been a fun season with Kadri in the lineup and I am looking forward to an even better post season and seasons to come!

mikebel111*

So do the Leafs finally have that elusive first line centre? I mean if any other team had this kid they would say he is a first line caliber centre. But since he's a Leaf people probably respect him as much as "awwlookatthebabyLeaf.jpg" (I'm not about to upload that trash).

I've said for a few years now he is the most skilled player the Leafs had in the system. Not the best but most skilled with the puck. He is proving me right and a lot of people wrong! Even when he doesn't produce a goal he sure gives someone the opportunity to score or has a good shot himself.

It's been a fun season with Kadri in the lineup and I am looking forward to an even better post season and seasons to come!

even when offense is not there, he throws big hits which is great to see

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009

But you believe the hype in Reilly and making an all star team as a 19 year old isn't hype .

The league is filled with quality players , we don't need to slag others to make ours shine brighter .

Murphy Blue

Live blue
Nov 12, 2008
Newfoundland

That's ridiculous, Seguin is already a top forward in the NHL at 20, and will continue to be one of the league's top players for many years to come.

Just because his point totals are a bit lower this year doesn't mean he's playing poorly. He's on one of the best teams in the East, they are just playing defensive hockey this year.

mikebel111*

But you believe the hype in Reilly and making an all star team as a 19 year old isn't hype .

The league is filled with quality players , we don't need to slag others to make ours shine brighter .

reilly is an elite talent, no one can deny that

seguin is a good talent, but not elite in my mind, same goes for hamilton

Calacatz

Jacked!
Aug 10, 2005
reilly is an elite talent, no one can deny that

seguin is a good talent, but not elite in my mind, same goes for hamilton

Seguin is a frigging stud.. where the heck is this argument coming from... just stick to the topic and praise Kadri for his efforts & being a key piece to get us to the playoffs... His contract should be interesting tho :scared:

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009

Why does it mean so much to you what other fan bases think .

Kadri has 1st line potential and he's producing while also helping us win which means a hell of a lot more than producing on a bottom feeder .

The thing I like most about him aside from his skill is he competes hard and isn't afraid to mix it up .

mikebel111*

Seguin is a frigging stud.. where the heck is this argument coming from... just stick to the topic and praise Kadri for his efforts & being a key piece to get us to the playoffs... His contract should be interesting tho :scared:

maybe im a bit harsh, but, hopefully seguin does prove me wrong

I would like to see a kadri vs seguin rivalry in future.

Kadri will get a good contract, lock him up

mikebel111*

Why does it mean so much to you what other fan bases think .

Kadri has 1st line potential and he's producing while also helping us win which means a hell of a lot more than producing on a bottom feeder .

The thing I like most about him aside from his skill is he competes hard and isn't afraid to mix it up .

he has a lot of heart

he hates to lose

watch out for him come playoff time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad