Kadri -- 6th overall in NHL scoring now

Status
Not open for further replies.

robdicks

Aug 10, 2008
Welland ON
Can we stop posting nonsense on the main board please. Kadri will not be on the Olympic team , and Kadri is not better than Tavares. Jesus , just stop.

If Nazem Kadri maintains even a top 20 league scoring from now until February it would be ridiculous to keep him off the olympic team.

dballislife2

Jul 7, 2011
i know they might struggle in the other zone but omfg just give me one game of lupul kadri kessel, wanna see how epic these 3 ultra talented players can look together...at least on the PP

Jerkini

May 31, 2003
Visit site
578081_607363324774_882150272_n.jpg

That guy was spilling so much beer when he was banging on the glass. I'm surprised the lady next to him didn't flip out.

TML23

Aug 2, 2008
Toronto
Enough Leaf fans.... He's having a terrific year, no doubt.

But we can't judge how good he is from watching just 36 games. Other young forwards like Hall and Tavares are more experienced and have proven themselves more than Kadri.

I'm not saying Kadri doesn't have the potential to become a top player in the NHL. However, it is WAY too early to come to that conclusion. Let's just sit back and enjoy his amazing plays. Only time will tell if he can make Team Canada later in the future.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
i know they might struggle in the other zone but omfg just give me one game of lupul kadri kessel, wanna see how epic these 3 ultra talented players can look together...at least on the PP

If we are able to clinch a playoff spot before the season ends, maybe then?

KomiMon

Jul 27, 2010
Newmarket, ON
I'm loling at all the people that said we "Almost" traded this kid.. We NEVER almost traded kadri - that was just all forum hype from people like you.

mikebel111*

You do realize we could have had all 4 .

screw that, Hamilton is not even that good

plus seguin just has a good shot and speed, he has average skill IMO

kessel is much better, yes, maybe a bit soft, however has top end speed, a great shot, plus is developing into an elite playmaker

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
The only thing I am surprised of is it happened this soon, I expected him to outscore Grabovski this year, but to be top 10 in NHL scoring, yes, eventually, but not in his first NHL season as a Center. Never count out a character kid, that's why we draft character guys.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
Interesting stat for Kadri is his TOI/G of 16:05. By at least a minute the lowest in the Top 30 point getters. Nice to see that he is finally getting the PP time now he wasn't getting at the start of the season.

TMLife*

Auston Matthews
Jun 16, 2010
Victoria, BC
I don't know why it's ridiculous to say kadri won't get a look for the Olympics. If he keeps working on his defensive game and remains top 10 in scoring this year and next it's a definite possibility.

Ash35

Jan 29, 2010

The leafs lack high end talent remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad