Not open for further replies.

The Shadow

Feb 9, 2013
The Kadri hat trick is the new standard in the NHL:

1. 3 goals
2. 1 assist
3. kiss from Don

SidKadri*

Lol Nazem scores hatrick.....Taylor Hall just scored a hat trick in the 1st period with 10 minutes to go!! At this pace he may score a double ...I think he's been inspired by Kadri

JackJ

Feb 7, 2012
Whats truly eye opening about Kadris production is he hasn't played full time with Kessel yet. God only knows what those three (Lupul Kadri Kessel) will produce next season.

Auzzie19

Mar 10, 2011
The North
Whats truly eye opening about Kadris production is he hasn't played full time with Kessel yet. God only knows what those three (Lupul Kadri Kessel) will produce next season.

tumblr_m7kjpwxSQY1qbqrb4o1_500_large.gif

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
It's pretty damn amazing what Kadri has done. At this point in the season you can't really say teams are neglecting to play defensive lines against a guy who's 6th overall in NHL scoring. He's just been outstanding and adding Lupul to his line has been fun to watch.

Happy that he's having such a great year.

TmlHockeyFan

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto

We don't have them all in the same line because we have to give the other team at least a chance. ;)

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
It's beautiful to watch this kid now that he has a real linemate in Lupul.

I feel bad for Kessel, though - he hasn't had a top linemate to play with all year.

namttebih

Dec 11, 2010
East York
It's beautiful to watch this kid now that he has a real linemate in Lupul.

I feel bad for Kessel, though - he hasn't had a top linemate to play with all year.

This is going to sound like a broken record but...he and JVR really need a C.

robdicks

Aug 10, 2008
Welland ON
Two hat tricks in one season -- a shortened season at that. Is there any doubt that he's our 1st line centre guy now? Kadri is our franchise player. :yo:

How many guys get two hat tricks in one season? #Sochi

There was only 48 games in this season, so it would be more accurate to say who gets two hat-tricks in 59% of a season?

The scary thing is that he's more of a playmaker though.

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
Yeah, there's no doubt kadri is drawing a ton of legit penalties through hard work and the way he's playing so well. But I've seen him do it countless times early in his career, so I know it`s something in his arsenal. He`s clearly way better at being subtle these days, and credit to him for that. Make no mistake about it, he`ll snap his head back and pretend if a stick gets too close, and he`ll got to the ice a bit easier when he knows there isn`t much of a play for him. If his team could use a power play, he`ll put himself in position to get molested by the opposition. It`s part of his game, although that`s not a bad thing if done the right way.

Respect for giving him the credit he's do bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad