Kadri -- 6th overall in NHL scoring now

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Shadow

Feb 9, 2013
props to this kid - I gotta give Burke and co. credit for not only drafting him but letting him develop

also huge praise goes to Eakins for what he has been able to do with Kadri, Gardiner and the boys

Kessel and Kadri will make an excellent 1-2 punch next year

Revolt

Mar 10, 2010
Toronto
Was always a kadri supporter. Glad he's finally ripping it up. Gotta give credit to Carlyle for putting him back at centre as well

Leafs For Life*

Still a bust. One hit wonder. Won't turn into anything.

:sarcasm:

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
Knew he was due for a breakout season this year. Supported him since day 1. I feel proud :D

Hope he keeps this up. Guy makes everyone around him insanely better. Its ridiculous how anazing he is.

Ash35

Jan 29, 2010
props to this kid - I gotta give Burke and co. credit for not only drafting him but letting him develop

also huge praise goes to Eakins for what he has been able to do with Kadri, Gardiner and the boys

Kessel and Kadri will make an excellent 1-2 punch next year

Drafting him and letting him develop? He looked disappointed after he drafted him and almost traded him for Luongo.

ToneBone03

Trust the Shanaplan
Dec 11, 2008
Central Newfoundland
I was upset when we first drafted him but it was only because I wasn't expecting us to draft him, at all. Once I learned more about him he kept growing on me. His play this season has been remarkable!

The things he does with the puck and the way his hits teammates with passes when you don't think he can blows my mind. Quickly becoming my favorite Leaf for sure!!

rdawg1234

Jul 2, 2012
I was never a doubter but I definitely didn't expect the more than PPG progress he's had this year.

I always knew he'd do WELL, but I expected more of a say 20 points in 30 game kind of thing, but he seems to get better and better as time goes on.

looks to be a PPG or close to a PPG centre, which we badly need. Now bring in one more like Stastny and you have a lethal top 6(keep Kadri seperate from Kessel, Kessel can create his own offense, pair them on the PP)

Montreal Shadow

Feb 18, 2008
Montreal
Good for him. Glad he's doing good. What happened with all the controversy about him being grossly out of shape? Did he train and condition or was that just overblown by the media(as always)?

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
But our scouts don't know how to recognize elite talent? We draft too many plumbers...

Well just wait till Rielly joins Kadri, I wonder what then? That poster that said we should replace our scouting staff because we are not Detroit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad