Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Put this on a t-shirt and I'll buy one.

cut.jpg

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Had lunch with my buddy close to the team.

A few recaps:

You guys are starting to see the shift of merchandise from Howling head to Kachina. More outside companies (State Forty Eight, ‘47) are starting to ramp up production on Kachina and less howling head. Companies and the Coyotes are still required to design stuff for the Howling head until the design is obsolete.

The plan is to still move to Kachina full time by the start of the 21-22 season when AZ moves divisions. He has, however, learned that the team might actually go full time Kachina next season. He can’t confirm this, but fan feedback has favored the Kachina heavily and it’s surprisingly putting pressure on the FO to make changes sooner.

If this happens next season, don’t be surprised to see four uniforms next year. Some sort of league promotion that’s allowing teams to run four.

Home, away, throwback (green), Los Yotes

AZDMV is still working on getting black Kachina license plates. With COVID, who knows how soon this one will happen.

Again, take it with a grain of salt. He isn’t a team employee and he’s being told to work on stuff per direction of his management and the team. This could all change, but he’s been spot on so far. So who knows

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it

A few recaps:

You guys are starting to see the shift of merchandise from Howling head to Kachina. More outside companies (State Forty Eight, ‘47) are starting to ramp up production on Kachina and less howling head. Companies and the Coyotes are still required to design stuff for the Howling head until the design is obsolete.

The plan is to still move to Kachina full time by the start of the 21-22 season when AZ moves divisions. He has, however, learned that the team might actually go full time Kachina next season. He can’t confirm this, but fan feedback has favored the Kachina heavily and it’s surprisingly putting pressure on the FO to make changes sooner.

If this happens next season, don’t be surprised to see four uniforms next year. Some sort of league promotion that’s allowing teams to run four.

AZDMV is still working on getting black Kachina license plates. With COVID, who knows how soon this one will happen.

Again, take it with a grain of salt. He isn’t a team employee and he’s being told to work on stuff per direction of his management and the team. This could all change, but he’s been spot on so far. So who knows

buddy you made my day, even if it’s just speculation

Coyotes2000

Jun 25, 2007
AZ

A few recaps:

My body is ready for all of this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad