Player Discussion Kaapo Kakko: Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Chytil

Jan 14, 2010
Queens
Isn’t it likely that he’s vaccinated at this point? As a New Yorker with a co-morbidity he was eligible to get the vaccine on the 15th, and you’d think the team would be diligent about getting their players the shot. Especially the vulnerable ones.

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
Isn’t it likely that he’s vaccinated at this point? As a New Yorker with a co-morbidity he was eligible to get the vaccine on the 15th, and you’d think the team would be diligent about getting their players the shot. Especially the vulnerable ones.
Even if true, and he's fully vaccinated, he can still spread the disease to others if he was exposed. And immunity conferred by the vaccine requires two doses and an additional 3 weeks after the second dose to take full effect.

So it's kind of irrelevant at this point of time.

Reactions: Kords

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
no chance. Even if he did get the vaccine the moment he was eligible, that was only 7 days ago and he would have only gotten the 1st shot. But i'm almost 100% sure he hasn't gotten it yet

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Even if true, and he's fully vaccinated, he can still spread the disease to others if he was exposed. And immunity conferred by the vaccine requires two doses and an additional 3 weeks after the second dose to take full effect.

So it's kind of irrelevant at this point of time.

evidence is vaccination prevents spread by up to 80%, and vaccination effectiveness is up to 80% after just one dose after 2-ish weeks
mRNA vaccines looking really damn good at the moment
That said, even if he was vaccinated he would probably have to go through covid protocols if he was exposed or showed some symptoms since it's all not 100% either

avgard

Jan 8, 2017
whats up at here. team youngsters not able to putting up points and team messy as problems growing to mysteryfied unsolved abnormallyties. panarin flying russia soon? kakko sidelined? lafresgu feeling lowlife ...aand....now bad tungue wispering they at here looking and not putting away a possibility way that there may come up later or sooner for trading lafresgu or kakko among other skaters to other team for messing or building up different ways up here at rangers camp for future games coming up even for this season so to say you know? i hear buffalo fast skater whats his name again..eh...eichel tried to get here. but hello!? are there any brains at waky mode at rangers camp? first playing down future boy here with very very limited icetimes and jojoing at doghouselines and then saying ..alright this not working lets get rid of it!,. hey misters. ...if sending kakko away that would be very strange. he not getted to play 25 min games here and remember they took his confidcense here away and he not being able to grow anything here by coach and team headquarters. they have said being to play him with very very light ways here. he not able to progress with these playings mentioned just. so if brought from here he may becoming Superman at say buffalo. and as of eichel....i as professor not being high anything on it. small player and not so ...no anywhere near capasity to kakko. but oh yeah. he american/canadian. they got kakko here and they by rangers have made him as he is today here. 100%. i can see he would be playing instantly and growing BIG at buffalo. so yeah..m.aybe that a way then.

but yeah ..rangers not good at hockey knowleadge ...i expected BIG things at rangers happening this season.....but not THIS BIG! STUPITY AT MOST IF GOED IN WAYS MENTIONED HERE. stay tune for truth...

sir avgard hockeyprofessor

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
whats up at here. team youngsters not able to putting up points and team messy as problems growing to mysteryfied unsolved abnormallyties. panarin flying russia soon? kakko sidelined? lafresgu feeling lowlife ...aand....now bad tungue wispering they at here looking and not putting away a possibility way that there may come up later or sooner for trading lafresgu or kakko among other skaters to other team for messing or building up different ways up here at rangers camp for future games coming up even for this season so to say you know? i hear buffalo fast skater whats his name again..eh...eichel tried to get here. but hello!? are there any brains at waky mode at rangers camp? first playing down future boy here with very very limited icetimes and jojoing at doghouselines and then saying ..alright this not working lets get rid of it!,. hey misters. ...if sending kakko away that would be very strange. he not getted to play 25 min games here and remember they took his confidcense here away and he not being able to grow anything here by coach and team headquarters. they have said being to play him with very very light ways here. he not able to progress with these playings mentioned just. so if brought from here he may becoming Superman at say buffalo. and as of eichel....i as professor not being high anything on it. small player and not so ...no anywhere near capasity to kakko. but oh yeah. he american/canadian. they got kakko here and they by rangers have made him as he is today here. 100%. i can see he would be playing instantly and growing BIG at buffalo. so yeah..m.aybe that a way then.

but yeah ..rangers not good at hockey knowleadge ...i expected BIG things at rangers happening this season.....but not THIS BIG! STUPITY AT MOST IF GOED IN WAYS MENTIONED HERE. stay tune for truth...

This is gold, Jerry. Gold!

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

This guy is like the bernmiester of player discussion.

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
lafresgu
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad