Player Discussion Justin Brazeau

bme44

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2010
Nova Scotia
old article but familiar refrain. put in the work, you usually get rewarded.

Thanks for sharing this . A great read . It says so much about what is required to make it.

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
old article but familiar refrain. put in the work, you usually get rewarded.

Yeah, great read, thanks. Looking forward to reading the sequel!
It seems that because of his size and his skating it takes him a while to “ramp-up” to the level every time he moves up. Well there’s no higher level now (well there is the 3rd, 2nd and 1st lines. Luckily in Boston that only goes as high a 3 ;) ) so hopefully he keeps ramping it up!

Reactions: neelynugs

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
I can’t believe he has 5 goals already. A little beginners luck or are we looking at the worlds slowest 20 goal scorer?

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
I can’t believe he has 5 goals already. A little beginners luck or are we looking at the worlds slowest 20 goal scorer?
If you're a smart player you'll make it work regardless of your physical limitations. Pavelski is a great modern example, never a good skater but he knows where to be and can score the dirty goals. As he's gotten older and slower he seems to becoming even smarter too.

I think Brazeau seems smart enough to carve our a pretty good career in the middle 6, hopefully we aren't jumping the gun a bit though.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut

I think its a bit of luck, but he's a big guy to move and does a lot of his damage in the dirty area. If at the end of the day all he turns into is a depth 15/15 guy then I'd be more than happy.

Last edited:

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Any updates on his injury?

no news is good news. A break you'd see quicker, unless it's massively swollen but idk about that. I suppose it could be a sprain and they're waiting to XRAY but they'd pretty much know without an xray if there was a break

I think he'll be out 4 weeks including the time he's already missed but that's my shot in the dark prediction

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
no news is good news. A break you'd see quicker, unless it's massively swollen but idk about that. I suppose it could be a sprain and they're waiting to XRAY but they'd pretty much know without an xray if there was a break

I think he'll be out 4 weeks including the time he's already missed but that's my shot in the dark prediction
Fingers crossed. His big body in front of the net would come in handy in the PO's.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Him flying home isn't a good sign. Let's just hope nothing is broken and he heals up in time for the playoffs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad