Post-Game Talk: Just not good enough, Jets lose 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
Is Ehlers our worst forward? Or our most disappointing one? The one most in need of a kick in the pants? Why is he the only one to get singled out? One is he always the first to be demoted? It is bu**sh**.

I liked this post. But it leaves me with an important question.

We can say shit but not bullshit? What other types of shit are off limits?

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
A bit of overreaction for sure. Ehlers got 15:26 yesterday. Not out of the ordinary for him, if you look at his game logs. Prior to that he was on a 3-game point streak, putting up 5 points and he logged 20:27 the night before.

It's possible to color this in two very different ways. One, you could theorize that he was moved in order to try to spark another line. Two, you could theorize was being demoted because the coach saw something he didn't like . Whichever one you choose will be influenced by the outcome on the score board. Chances are if that second Buffalo goal doesn't happen in the 3rd, and the Jets happen to bounce one in to win this game, no one would even mention Ehlers' 15:26 and the idea that he is being floated out to be traded.

I will grant however, that I was surprised to see Copp out there in the EN situation instead of him.
What’s an overreaction? Ehlers needs to play more in a game like that. It’s not controversial.

Positive

Enjoy your flight
May 4, 2007
Osborne Village in the 'Peg
What’s an overreaction? Ehlers needs to play more in a game like that. It’s not controversial.
All the raging about this being a demotion, conjecture about him being set up to be traded, the stuff about Maurice having a personal thing against Ehlers, and all the context added into Maurice's postgame interview. 10% truth, 90% emotion in the PGT whenever it's a loss.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
All the raging about this being a demotion, conjecture about him being set up to be traded, the stuff about Maurice having a personal thing against Ehlers, and all the context added into Maurice's postgame interview. 10% truth, 90% emotion in the PGT whenever it's a loss.
Curious as why you quoted my two posts, I don’t believe any of that stuff. I don’t like how Mo handled him against Buffalo, it was impulsive. He should have played more.

Reactions: hn777

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014

Its not like this is the first time Ehlers has been demoted.

Reactions: Hulide and Ducky10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille