Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Well...

I'm off to the Airport...

plane-crash-on-desert.gif

Teemusalami204

Jul 30, 2014
Winnipeg
Wasnt really invested in this one. Isnt over yet. Just making it harder with every point we throw away.

One word for today's game.

Meh

Tasteless Beaver

PLANE TEAM GOOD
Jul 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Top lines doing absolutely nothing. Laine and Ehlers invisible, and Eakin looked pretty bad. He is not a 3C. Defense was pretty putrid without Morrissey too - what the heck was DeMelo doing on the 2nd goal?

If we can't beat Buffalo, we're cooked.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Annoying game, we should be able to beat Buffalo
I wasn't happy about the Ehlers demotion, but at least Harkins played great with 55-26
Hellebuyck solid again
Eakin didn't do anything that impressed me much, although DeMelo had another good game
Beaulieu is getting irritating (as is Poolman), hopefully Morrissey is back soon (and Niku)

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
The Jets couldn't convert it was that simple. They had more then enough chances.

Helle should have had that second goal.

Defense: Kuli and Pionk were good, Beau and Demelo were meh and Bietto and Poolman were awful.

Harkins played a real nice game, Scheifele was solid but Wheeler was not very good and took a few dumb penalties again.

Second line really isn't clicking. Copp isn't a top 6 C and is inability to control things offensively as a C is hurting his line mates. Something else needs to be tried there.

Eakins was ok but putting him in that slot really disrupted that lines flow. Roslovic looks much better at C.

Fourth line didn't do much.

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island
So much frustration. We looked awful out there. How does a team with this much forward talent look this disorganized on the attack?

Zooming out a little, this team is one where Chevy wants to burn more picks on? We should be sellers for god sakes, or, at least just stay put with the roster as is and see what happens.

God , losing sucks, but it f***ing sucks when your club just has no idea what it wants to do or be. f***ing Sabres? Really?

jokesondee

I’m not fat. I’m cultivating mass.
Feb 23, 2018
Winnipeg
Great time for a losing streak. These are teams you need to beat.....Looks like we should have kept those picks and not made Eakin so sad. Was it just me or was he completely invisible? Probably still crying in his stall between periods and rubbing his Golden Showers tattoo. Pretenders.

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
This place is becoming a cess pool of negativity.
Can you blame us? This team has zero heart and drive to succeed. PoMo does not play Ehlers after showing drive. Wheeler is no f’in leader he is a foot soldier set up man, no more.
Connor looked half witted today.
Fefe back to gutless mod
Potatoe is barely AHL level as is Beaulieu and Poolboi
Boring hockey on top of it.
Chipper must be happy! :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad