GDT: July 1st, 2018 - Canes Free Agency Thread

Which goalie do the Canes sign tomorrow?

• Total voters

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Totally agree and never understood, aside from BP's perplexing usage - an almost obsessive commitment to handedness - the barrage of criticism here for Ryan. An HF-style piling on IMO. Not dissimilar to Riley Nash.

As for G's, I'd say Lehner but he's hardly THE answer.

I much prefer Riley Nash to the DR. Riley is really good defensively and had some speed. It's been too long for me to recall the offensive opportunities he had here but I don't recall Skinner being strapped to his hip.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
I think Lehner is being underrated. He won't be a top 10 goalie but he can hold a starters load.

The horrible side of me wants to see what would happen when you put one of the worst, most mentally fragile goalies in recent history on a team with a berserking viking who will literally not tolerate that shit. Scott deserves it for eating away a season.

The swing to go from happy-go-lucky Cam to Lehner would be quite a doozy.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
The horrible side of me wants to see what would happen when you put one of the worst, most mentally fragile goalies in recent history on a team with a berserking viking who will literally not tolerate that ****. Scott deserves it for eating away a season.

The swing to go from happy-go-lucky Cam to Lehner would be quite a doozy.

He comes from the land of the ice and snow
He's kicking Darling's ass
And he's putting on a show

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad