Confirmed with Link: Julien & Muller Fired! Ducharme Interim Coach & Burrows Joins Habs Coaching Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
EvAwDqYWQAMh7Zi
What a disgusting list.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I'm hoping one or two pieces get moved further to Ducharme's appointment -- even if he's interim. We have redundancy at certain positions and something can be done to provide better balance in the lineup. Hoping MB can follow through.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
So you start hot and go 2 4 2 since and he lost the room? I'm sorry... Try again

I'm referring to two pundits, one of whom was Latendresse, who has been in that room. There is nothing to try again. These guys have their ear to the ground, not glued to a laptop screen where not everything always happens.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I'm referring to two pundits, one of whom was Latendresse, who has been in that room. There is nothing to try again. These guys have their ear to the ground, not glued to a laptop screen where not everything always happens.

Laraque said the same thing. And he also has his contacts with the players, who confide in him.

Laraque said that the players didn't appreciate the Tatar healthy scratch and was one of a number of reasons why they didn't stand behind CJ as much as before.

Reactions: Runner77

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
The top of the list is okay. It degenerates later down.

Also, Stephane Julien will be Claude's new alias with a wig and a mustache on, right? :laugh:
I just want the team to do a real search, looking at coaches that aren't just french or have ties to the community/Province. Hire the best

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Pundits will always say the coach lost the room. Could easily be just bitter ppl making crap up. 2 4 2 since a hot start... Screams more than losing the room

Ray Mercer

Oct 3, 2018
It’s not about coaching it’s about Montreal having no offensive talent. When is the last time the Habs have had an elite offensive player? It’s probably Alex Kovalev and even then he was older and flawed as a player. Aside from him you’d probably have to go back to Guy Lafleur. You see teams like Edmonton and Toronto with these generational talents and you can’t help but be pissed off. The fact is Montreal has an average roster with no elite talent.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I'm happy it got done quickly and TBH it's good for Julien with all his health issues.

I'm sure in a few years he'll be glad it happened. All the stress can't be good if you already have health problems.

I wasn’t expecting him back this year when his heart started going wonky.

Reactions: Gains and Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad